BNHA OC (1)

Fandom: Boko no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia)

Name: Hanako Sugiyama
Age: 15
Birthday: May 7th
Gender: Female
Height: 5'4ft (164.59cm)
Weight: 126lbs (57.15kg)
Blood Type: B
Family: Asumi Sugiyama (Mother, Deceased) Katashi Sugiyama (Father, Alive), Mamoru Sugiyama (Older Brother, Alive) and Nami Sugiyama (Younger Sister, Deceased)
Likes: Nature, books, family, friends, animals, dancing, swimming and the colour turquoise.
Dislikes: Pink, obnoxious people, those she cares about getting hurt, being in stage, bringing up her deceased family, and the more violent part of her quirk.
Fears: Hurting someone with her quirk again, being forgotten or alone, being in stage.
Quirk: Her quirk is called Mother Nature, she can more or less control just about everything around her as long as it isn't man made or human. She can talk to animals, cause natural disasters, grow plants, and manipulate the air around her.
Personality: She is a very bubbly person once you get to know her, but getting through her walls is rather difficult. While she may be a soft, caring person who only wants what's best for everyone on the inside, one the outside she is cold and reserved. She has a sarcastic humor and can be rather snappy if you make her angry. Messing with her friends and family isn't really up for grabs either because she might just make a tornado go through your house.
Description: She has long, wavey blue hair that naturally fades to green over time, it stops at about the center of her back. Her eyes are a dull colour of yellow that glow bright when she uses her quirk, some say that it reminds them if the sun. Her skin is a caramel colour and depending on what she is doing with her quirk, her fingertips may glow yellow. She is usually seen wearing the school uniform but outside of school she is either wearing her grey sweater and jeans or a white tshirt with small patterns in the bottom corner and sweatpants.
Her hero costume has a green mask that only covers part of her face. It looks like it is made of leaves but it is actually made of a thick metal to protect her face. Her shirt is also made of the same material, but with a thin layer of fabric underneath. Her back is almost completely exposed, and the shirt simply wraps around the back of her neck and her hips, allowing the leafy metal to flow. One leg is particularly covered, hiding scars on her leg, while the other is exposed, her pants are made of carbon fibers and metal alloy, just like Aizawa's scarf. Her hands have fingerless gloves that can grow when she uses vines to protect herself. She also has small devices in her ears so that she can hear farther away.
Extra:
●She didn't get her quirk until age 8
●When first getting her quirk, she accidentally got her mother and younger sister killed after her quirk went out of control
●Despite being recommended she still took the entrance exams
●She has minor anger issues, not as bad as Katsuki's but still enough for them to e noticeable
●She idolizes Ryukyu, the dragon hero
●Her father and older brother are both small time pro heroes.
●She is already friends with Denki and Hanata before going to UA, but she didn't start talking to Eijirou and Ashido until she gets into UA Class 1-A
●She doesn't get along well with most of the other girls in class, too girly for her
●She is easily distracted and zones out often
●She trains every day after she gets home from school
●Her house is always quiet because no one is ever home

●She is already friends with Denki and Hanata before going to UA, but she didn't start talking to Eijirou and Ashido until she gets into UA Class 1-A●She doesn't get along well with most of the other girls in class, too girly for her●She is easily...

The image above was made by winter_bites one of my best friends and basically my sister. Thank you💚💙💚💙💚💙