OC (22)

Kimberley Kingston

Age: 24
Gender: Female
Birthday: May 22
Height: 5'6ft
Weight: 150lbs
Blood Type: B+
Family: Rosemary Kingston (Mother, Deceased), Nathan Kingston (Father, Alive), Summer Kingston (Older Sister, Alive), Tessa Kingston (Older Sister, Deceased), and Alucard Kingston (Older Brother, Alive)
Likes: Her siblings and friends, cotton candy, boat rides, her dog, babysitting and coco.
Dislikes: Needles, cheese, sad movies, bossy people and ice skating.
Fears: Carcinophobia (Fear of getting cancer) and Nosocomephobia (Fear of hospitals)
Personality: Generally very loud, easily excited and adaptable, for the most part. She is pretty patient, but she has a nasty temper. Motherly around friends even though she is treated like the little sister of her friend group.
Description: Dark coily brown hair that stops above her shoulders. Brown skin, light freckles on her face and shoulders. Hazel eyes, very light makeup. Both ears are pierced with white pearl studs.

Extra:• When she was 14 her mother died of lung cancer, when she turned 17 her older sister, Tessa, died of brain cancer

Extra:
• When she was 14 her mother died of lung cancer, when she turned 17 her older sister, Tessa, died of brain cancer.
• She has only been in the hospital twice other than her birth, once when she broke her leg while ice skating and again when she had an allergic reaction to the cheese on her pizza.
• She doesn't have a large friend group, nor does she believe that it needs to be any bigger. Stacey, Kendra and Arthur are all she needs.
• She works at a pet shelter 5 days a week, babysitting on Sunday's. Don't tell anyone, but Trisha is her favourite to babysit.
• Can't stand that movies that make her cry, or anything in general that makes her cry.