AMONG US OC (19)

Jace (Black)

Age: 20
Gender: Male
Birthday: May 1
Height: 5'8ft
Weight: 138lbs
Blood Type: O-
Family: Red, Blue, Green, Pink, Orange, Yellow, White, Purple, Brown, Cyan and Lime (All Alive, Not Related By Blood, Simply Seen As Family)
Likes: Being the imposter, winning, his baby, White, Mira HQ, weapons, sabotaging and spicy food.
Dislikes: Losing, not a big fan of being part of the crew, tasks, being fooled, Red, and having to share the spot of imposter.
Fears: Getting his baby hurt.
Personality: An excellent liar, very observant and definitely a sadist. A rather short temper and is known to get revenge, however, he targets Red more often than not. He is very protective of his baby. He easily lies about what he was doing, having memorized all of the maps.
Description: He wears a black spacesuit, his baby wearing a mini one. On his helmet is a crown. Under his helmet, he has fluffy silver hair that has black died ends, his hair stops just below his ears. His eyes are yellow with specks of orange. He has rather pale skin and under his right eye is a beauty mark. He is almost always smirking and when he is the imposter, he is covered in blood. He carries around a knife that is also covered in blood. His baby is always behind him, trailing him.
Extra:
• His name in-game is Reaper
• He calls his baby "Mini Death", though his real name is Maxwell or Max
• He likes putting his crown on his baby.
• His least favourite task is downloading data
• He simply dislikes Red and targets him. There is no reason behind it.

 There is no reason behind it

Jace

Maxwell

Maxwell