kinda yandere!overhaul////"softcore"

Oh no not a song fic!!!! (The song is Softcore by the Neighbourhood if you wanna listen? The NBHD in general is just perfection) (also the storyline kinda jumps back and forth so I'm sorry in advance. I just couldn't get rid of this idea.) (also the spacing is kinda wack with the lyrics so...?)(This totally sucks, I understand if you decide not to read it?)

You've been my muse for a long time

It hadn't taken Overhaul very long to become attached to you. You'd gotten roped into the Shie  Hassaikai almost accidentally, but proved to be a valuable addition to the gang. Overhaul wasn't sure what it was about you that drew him in. Whether it was the cute little way you furrowed your brow when you were thinking, or how, after you learned of the extent of his mysophobia, you adopted aggressive cleaning habits. You were just so considerate. He liked having someone so in tune with his wants. It was you who he often sent on errands, harmless errands to the grocery store or to pick up some Happy Meals, and you always finished the task satisfactorily. 

You get me through every dark night

You, too, felt drawn to Overhaul. You didn't dare call him by his name, but sometimes when you were alone you'd test it out. Kai Chisaki... The words rolled deliciously from your tongue. You found your boss to be cold, but you often occupied your thoughts with the warmth you imagined lying underneath his facade. 

I'm always gone, out on the go
I'm on the run and you're home alone

You weren't often invited to join Overhaul in business ventures; you were mostly the errand boy, or else you worked on the gang's finances. You assumed he just didn't trust you enough for that and respected his feelings, but you couldn't be further from the truth.

I'm too consumed with my own life

The truth was, Overhaul felt the need to protect you; he kept you out of the action of Yakuza life so as to keep you safe. You're probably the first person he's ever felt the need to protect, but this man would do anything to keep you safe. He wouldn't normally be so selfish. He should've brought you along anyway, but he decided to leave you at home. After all, he couldn't have you discovering the more...unsavory aspects of his life. He was consumed with the desire to keep his true darkness from you.

Are we too young for this?
Feels like I can't move

You were nineteen when you first met him and were attending university for your dream job. While studying, you were also working the most cliché of part time jobs...at Starbucks. This was where you first met Hari Kurono, better known by his villain name Chronostasis. You thought he was handsome, so you asked him out. He politely declined, sputtering an apology as you turned to fix his coffee. That was when you saw him: Overhaul walked into the Starbucks, masked up, his yellow eyes gleaming in irritation. "What's taking so long, Hari?" You handed Hari his coffee before you noticed Overhaul, but when you noticed him you were stupefied. 

Are there any eyes that could possibly compare to this stranger's? You thought, hoping you didn't look too idiotic as you stared, star struck, at this gorgeous man. Even with the mask you could tell he was absolutely beautiful. "I, uh...have a nice day," you stammered, gaze never leaving Overhaul. His lips curled in a smirk, though you couldn't see that, and Hari looked between you and his boss knowingly.

"Hey boss, why don't you go on out and I'll catch up to you?" Hari suggested. Overhaul complied with his request with a shrug. Then Hari turned to you. "Could I get your number?" He blurted.

"Oh, I-uh, yeah. Sure." You scribbled your name and number on a napkin. "But, uh, I thought you said you weren't interested?"

"Oh, I'm not. But I'm thinking the boss might be."