Ryunosuke x reader x Atsushi///picnic

"So, what does everyone say to a company picnic?" Dazai asked with his typical grin.

"Dazai, we have work to do today!" Kunikida answered in his usual loud voice, holding out his book of ideals to show today's schedule to Dazai and listing all of the things planned for the day.

But the brown-haired male pushed him away. "Now Kunikida, I think we can push work aside for one day, don't you?"

"No, I really-"

"Great, it's decided then. I'll invite Chuuya!"

"But I thought it was a company picnic," Yosano said.

"And Chuuya is my company for the picnic!" Dazai replied, dialing Chuuya's number.

Meanwhile, in the quiet halls of the Port Mafia, Chuuya's ringtone could be heard...

"🎶 I'll take you to the candy shop- 🎶"

"What the hell do you want, Dazai," Chuuya answered.

"Hiii, Chibi!~ So the agency is having a picnic today and I decided to invite you along! Whaddaya say?"

"Hell no. And stop calling me chibi, dammit!"

"Hmm, you didn't seem to mind me calling you chibi last night~"

"Sh-shut up, you waste of bandages!" Chuuya exclaimed, his face turning red in the empty hallway. "And I'll pass on the picnic."

"And to think, I was going to bring along your favorite wine..."

"..." Chuuya's eyes narrowed in annoyance, despite Dazai not being there to see it. "..Fine."

"Yay! I'll pick you up at your place. Byyyye chibi!~"

Chuuya ended the call. "Idiot," he said, his face still flushed as he continued going where he was originally trying to go.

"Now that that's done," Dazai said, clasping his hands together in front of him as a sign of his accomplishment, "all that's left to do is for Atsushi and (Y/n) to invite their boyfriend!"

"BUT AREN'T THEY DATING?" everyone (minus Dazai, (y/n), Atsushi and Ranpo) shouted in unison, which honestly freaked (y/n) and Atsushi out a little.

"Gee, thanks for keeping it a secret, Dazai," (Y/n) deadpanned.

"Not a problem!"

"So what exactly is going on?" Junichirou asked.

Ranpo kept it to himself, having already figured everything out quite some time ago.

"Well, Atsushi and I are dating, but we're also dating Ryunosuke."

"Who-"

"You guys are dating Akutagawa?-"

"How can three people even date at once?-"

"Umm..." Atsushi felt really embarrassed, but (Y/n) took his hand in reassurance. "It's okay, Atsu. I've got this." Turning to the others, (Y/n) said, "I'd be more than happy to explain it to you guys; I understand if it's a little hard to understand at first..."

Questions flooded in all at once, overwhelming the boys, until Kunikida stepped in. "EVERYONE QUIETEN DOWN! Let's speak one at a time, or better yet let's let (Y/n) and Atsushi explain before we bombard them with questions, alright?"

Everyone agreed with him, muttering apologies. Atsushi gave him a look of relief while (Y/n) smiled in appreciation. "Thanks, Kunikida. But here's the gist of things: Atsushi and I are boyfriends. We are also the boyfriends of Ryunosuke. We each are attracted to one another. No, it's not like that tv show Sister Wives."