Akutagawa Ryunosuke///take care of him

{ in which Akutagawa takes care of his crush after top surgery } 

((I apologize if I've gotten anything wrong concerning top surgery and what it's like afterwards. If any of you are more knowledgeable than I or have had experience with top surgery yourself, please feel free to critique even the finest details! I don't want this to be an inaccurate representation in any way.))

(Y/n) awoke to find his hospital room filled by his friends from the Armed Detective Agency and Port Mafia. He was still a little woozy from the anesthetics, his eyes slow moving as he took in the frightening scene before him.

"No, I will not be leaving this room! Do whatever you want with these...imbeciles..but I must stay here with (y/n)."

"Aku-san.." (y/n) murmured, slurring slightly in his drugged state. Akutagawa rushed over to (y/n)'s bed, sitting down and taking one of (y/n)'s hands between his. 

"(Y/n), how are you feeling?" Akutagawa asked, his voice laced with concern.

"I feel fuckin' great," (y/n) said, "I mean, I've got all these drugs and shit in me..why is everyone in here?"

"I tried to tell them they weren't allowed, but they ambushed me!" (Y/n)'s nurse whined.

"We came as soon as we knew you were conscious," Akutagawa said. "You're truly feeling alright?"

"Yeah," you told him with a lopsided grin. "Feelin' damn fine, baby."

Akutagawa blushed ever-so-slightly at you calling him baby. It's just the drugs talking, he told himself, surely (y/n) doesn't have feelings for me...

"Now (y/n)," the nurse said, "you're going to have to take it easy for a while. No lifting your arms over your head for a couple weeks, no lifting heavy objects or anything like that. No taking off your bandages early, even though you'll want to." They took a glance around the crowded room. "Now, are any of these people going to be taking care of you, or..? I mean, you do realize you're going to have to have a caregiver for a while-"

"That would be me," Akutagawa volunteered.

"You don't gotta do that, Akutagawa-senpai," (y/n) said, "I can find somebody else-"

"No."

"No?"

"These other idiots aren't capable."

"And you are?" Dazai asked with his smug face, knowing about Akutagawa's obvious feelings for (y/n).

"Yes I am. I'll help him with anything he needs."

"Even baths?" Dazai quipped, smile widening at the look of gay panic on Akutagawa's pale face.

"Heyyy, Dazai-san is onto something there! Akutagawa-senpai, you can take baths with me! We can be bath buddies! Gahhhd, wouldn't that be fun?" (Y/n) babbled like a drunkard.

Akutagawa had to leave the room at this point. Most of the others remaining in the room were confused, except for Dazai and Ranpo who always seemed to know what was going on in any given situation. Once he was able to calm down, Akutagawa reentered the room to see (y/n)'s drug-addled grin. "There he iiiis!~" (y/n) sang.

"U-uh.."

"Well (y/n), if you're ready to go then you can go ahead and change out of that gown," the nurse said, desperate to be rid of these people.

"Okay! But only if Akutagawa-senpai helps me!"

Akutagawa's entire face was red at the suggestion that he see (y/n) naked. "I don't know.."