One

"I never fooled you, you fooled yourself".
I think hearing this made me realize I meant nothing to him or at least I meant too little to him.

. Was I too blinded by my greed? Did it make me turn a blind eye on all the red flags?

. Or did I look past it because I didn't want to give up on him?

:

My name is Saffiyya Muhammed, I'm 25 years and I'm the fourth out of five children.
My parents have 5 female children. My three older sisters all got married before they turned 21 and they chose to.

But I'm in no rush, I want to meet someone who meets all my criteria or ticks a few boxes on my list and before you ask, yes I have a list. Everyone just keeps asking me when I'll get married and I should just make a decision but come on, have you seen me? I can't just choose any dick and harry.

It's just that I want the best for myself, I'm stunning, sexy, 5'10 so yes I'm tall, wealthy, elegant, educated, successful, smart and out going so I'm literally every guy's type.

My mum says it's wrong thinking that way but how can I think otherwise when I know of all the qualities I possess.

I don't even waste my time on social media, I don't need it cause I'm too good for it.

:

I stare at him.
Hafiz and I have been seeing each other for 3months now and apparently he invested in his friend's upcoming company and the friend got duped.

He buries his face in his palm "What do I do now?"
I stay quiet.
"The guy is slowly losing his mind, I can't ask him for my money when he's already running around looking for money to borrow".

"How much did you invest?" I ask.
He raises his head and looks at me "About half a billion".

I laugh "You gave your friend half a billion to start a company? The same friend who sets up concerts?" I ask.
He nods.

I smile "Maybe we should talk when you're calmer. I need to get a pedicure" I stand.
"I wanted to meet you because you're the only one that can make me feel better right now".

I smile "I'm busy but you can call me later" I give him a peck on cheek and walk out of the restaurant.

I enter my car and close the door.
I knew he wasn't smart but I didn't expect him to be stupid. And I can't be with someone that is dumb, that'll just make me look bad.

He was lacking based on my criteria but I let him be because he's really good looking but the loser just stupidly gave out more than half of his net worth.

Let me make things clear, I'm not a gold digger. I want to marry someone that is filthy rich because I deserve to live without managing. I have my money and I can take care of myself with it but imagine how much of a joke I'll look like if someone with my standards marries someone who'll make me drive myself, hell no.

I know you're all curious about my list and maybe wondering if it truly exists. Well—Yes, yes it does. It's not long and it's all in my head. So listen and don't miss a word m.

My Criteria For "The Perfect Guy":

1. Tall, 6'1- 6'7

2. Rich and willing to spend money lavishly on me with no questions asked.

3. Good looking, very very good looking.

4. 30 years and above but nothing more than 43years.

5. An unproblematic mother or no mother at all.

6. One or two siblings only.

7. Caring, loving.

8. Gives me so much attention.

9. No female friends.

10. Travels a lot, I don't want him to be home for a long time without traveling, even couples need a break from each other every once in a while.

11. Looks intimidating.

12. Buff but not too muscular.

13. Has abs.

14. Not clingy.

15. Must be neutral when it comes to kids.

16. Puts me first.

17. Fine, clean feet.

18. Classy and knows colors that look great on him.

19. Isn't bossy.

20. Confident.

21. Someone who has all eyes on him when he walks in a room.

22. Not popular.

23. Someone who feels lucky to have me and knows my value in their life.

24. Someone who isn't overly emotional. Men crying is a turn off. You can hurt silently.

25. Someone who laughs, has fun, gets crazy with me and then gets serious when he's with other people.

26. Someone who doesn't depend on their father or his inheritance.

27. Someone smart, who thinks out of the box. So basically someone who has a mind of gold.

28. Someone who doesn't go above and beyond about his looks. He pulls off whatever he wears.

29. Someone with taste (for me of course) okay and himself too.

30. Hardworking and strict.

31. Someone who isn't into social media, social circles and all that overrated nonsense.

32. He cannot be more egotistic than I am.

33. Someone who loves taking me on vacations.

34. Someone who doesn't talk much.

35. Someone who knows my value. Because, I'm irreplaceable.

36. Someone with impeccable mannerisms.

37. He should know when to give me my space.

38. He shouldn't force his ideologies on me and she should accept mine.

39. He should be influential and intimidating.

That's not all of it but that's most of it. And as you can see I've broken 2-3 requirements when I dated Hafiz, what a waste of my time.

I start the car and drive off.

That's all for chapter One.
It's supposed to be an introduction, I hope you enjoyed it.

And constructive criticism is encouraged.
If you have any questions you can leave a comment or if you prefer, you can ask personally.

Thank You.