Hanging Out In The Stomach

After their nap, Peach walked back to the castle with Maple inside her stomach. Maple's surroundings shook with every step from the princess.

Maple: Man, this is fun.

Peach: Well I'm glad you think that way.

Maple: How many times have you said that?

Peach: Who's counting?

Once Peach made it back to the castle, she plopped down onto her bed and shook Maple's surroundings severely.

Maple: Woah, I know I said this was fun, but take it easy. I don't want to lose the lunch in my own stomach.

Peach: Oops, sorry. I'll try to be more careful.

Maple: Okay, but don't stop having fun.

Peach: Oh don't worry yourself, my sweet Maple.

Peach rubbed her stomach in satisfaction.

Peach: Say Maple, you wanna sleep in my stomach tonight?

Maple: Sure, I'd love to do that, Peach.

Peach: Okay then, better get comfy in there. I'm gonna go dress for my slumber, so things may get a bit bumpy.

Peach got up to get in her sleep wear, shaking Maple's surroundings even more.

Maple: Gee, this sure is fun!

Once Peach slipped into bed, she rubbed the part of her stomach where Maple was resting.

Peach: Would you like it if I kept you in my stomach for the whole day tomorrow, Maple?

Maple: Absolutely, Peach!

Peach: K then, goodnight.

With that, both girls slipped into a deep slumber. Maple was happy with her current residence.

Maple: (I sure wish I could live in Peach's stomach forever, but I've got a life to live outside. I'll just enjoy the time I do spend in her gut).

The next day, Peach got up to go about her day. Peach's movements awoke Maple from her own slumber.

Peach: Wakey, Wakey Maple. Hope you're ready to spend the entire day in my stomach.

Maple: Sure am, Peach.

Peach went about her day, doing royal duties and enjoying her freetime. Whatever Peach did, wherever she went, Maple was with her the whole way. Maple loved being in Peach's stomach. She loved the idea that she was inside Princess Peach, and no one but the princess herself knew about it. When Peach ate something, Maple was there to greet it upon its entrance into the stomach.

Maple: This is all so much fun! I wish I could stay in here forever, but I've got a life to live. I think it's time for me to leave.

Eventually, Maple decided that she had had her fun in Peach's stomach and wanted to end it for the time being. She asked the princess to bring her back up to her mouth. After a few minutes of mouthplay, Peach spit Maple out and gave her a mushroom to eat, so she could grow back to normal size.

The two walked out to the gate of the castle, where they gave their departing words.

Maple: Thank you so much, Peach. These past few days have been some of the best in my entire life.

Peach: No problem, Maple. And remember, if you ever want to live out your fantasies with me, I'm always here and ready to do so.

Maple: Okay, I'll be sure to come back soon. But for now, goodbye Peach.

Peach: Goodbye, Maple.

The two hugged, then kissed, and Peach gave Maple a lick on the cheek.

Peach: Still just as sweet as the first time.

Maple gave an embarrassed smile and blushed red.

Maple walked back home, waving Peach farewell. Peach did the same to her willing snack.

Peach: I can't wait for your return, Maple. I've got some real surprises in store for you. Hhmmmnnnnnnnn!

THE END