Protecting Krieg's Crew

'Is Luffy a magnet for trouble or what?' The shifter thought in displeasure. She watches him on top of a broken piece of the deck with a frown at how shit a perfectly good day turned out to be.

She could never have a relaxing day off without something happening. And it honestly pissed her off more than nearly being married off to a stranger.

'And that orange headed bitch fucking stole the Going Merry! I fucking knew she'd pull something sly like this! If Zoro's health and wellbeing didn't matter I would have followed her and kicked her ass so hard she'd fly to outer space!'

Yoruichi growls as she watches the fight between Zoro and Hihawk. She prayed the Swordsmen won't sustain any critical injuries with how skilled the black haired man is.

'He's truly living up to the title of being the Greatest Swordsmen in the world. He's not even trying while Zoro is going at 100%' she sweat drops 'He's duelling him with a sword the size of my paw. How demeaning'

The green haired man slashed his swords with all his strength, sweat trickling down his forehead in disbelief of what he's witnessing before his very eyes.

He couldn't believe how impenetrable the older males defences are with just a tiny sword.

'This is fucking sad. He's using what's practically a knife that's not even the size of my hand without even trying'

"You can't be that much better than me!" her crew mate exasperated, eyes wide and white from the frustration he held.

Mihawk kept taking steps back all the while swinging his 5 inch sword to block the coming attacks. He looked at the younger man in boredom which only seemed to enrage him.

"Thought he was some religious swordsman with the amount of crosses he has but he really does think he's Jesus huh" Yoruichi says to the marine not too far from her.

He nods his head in agreement "Way too much" he gulps in amazement, continuing to watch the fight in shock "What do you expect from a warlord?"

Yoruichi grins in patience for the caramel man to process his interaction with her. She couldn't wait to witness his reaction in realisation of what makes their conversation oh so wrong.

Like a clock, his head turns. The closer he got to looking at the feline the paler he turned knowing the deep voice came from the female cat.

His brown eyes look into her gold ones in shock and fear. She didn't understand why the poor man was scared of the possibility of her talking when he didn't stand too far from the two swordsmen fighting.

Yoruichi cracked a smile from hearing the marine laugh "That explosion must have given me brain damage" he heaves "cats can't talk!" He convinces himself, slamming his fist on the wooden bridge.

Yoruichi lets out a deep genuine laugh, making the marine halt his punches.

"Cats may not be able to talk, but I sure can" she guffawed.

The mans eyes extend out of his eye sockets from hearing her voice once again.

He screams as the situation finally dawned on him. He rolls in the water and swims away to his crew mates that were being supported by a log.

"Ghee dude, what's with the hurry?" A blonde asks in worry "you get hurt or something?"

He shakes his head "T-t-that c-cat talked!" He stuttered.

The three men on the log stared at their friend briefly as if he grew an extra head. They glance at each other and roar in laughter at their friends ridiculous deceleration.