The Sous Chef

"What are you doing here Johnny?"

Yoruichi hovers over the tan man with short black hair and shades, cocking her head to the side.

He slowly lifts his upper body up to avoid collision with the black feline who, thankfully, moved out of his way.

He sits on his knees and hands on the wooden ground in surprise "What? Big Bro? I can't believe your here!" He sputtered. He stared up to where the swordsman stood on the second floor with confusion written on his face.

He stood up quickly with his fists clenched and spread out to the side in confusion "What are you doing on a pirate ship?! What's going on around here?!"

Yoruichi proceeds to ignore his presence in favour of sniffing this Johnny character out for food. Johnny moves his leg away from the cat that got a whiff of a treat he kept in his pocket for himself to enjoy later on.

He scowls down the cat "fat chance you're getting my caramel slice" he states angrily. His scowl dropped at the frown and narrowed eyebrows that was clear as day directed towards him.

'This cats kinda scary' a deep chuckle disrupted his thoughts. He turns his head towards the man he looks up to.

"Don't underestimate her because she's a cat. Trust me when I say she's no ordinary one" he warns, smirking at his old friend. "Where's Yosaku?"

Worry crosses the face tatted man's face "Well you see, he's down on our boat" he runs right to edge with the swordsman in tow.

He put his hands on the ledge and looks down to where his best friend laid on the boat. "Y-Yosaku is sick" he stuttered, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Zoro put a comforting hand on the young man's shoulder and helps him lift the sick man up on the ship.

Yoruichi's curiosity spiked at the man being carried out the boat. She strolls towards the three men and sits beside the distressed male who sat with his legs crossed.

"Up until a few days ago he was healthy and full of life! And now, he keeps fainting and getting really pale!" Johnny cries, kneeling besides his friends lying body. "I have no idea what's causing it! His teeth have been falling out and his old wound opened up and he started bleeding! He just got worst and worst so I thought we'd rest on a little island..."

The feline blocks the male out and stretches. If her examination is correct, he just got scurvy. So nothing she should care about since they already have the antidote on board. She gets up from the sitting position and makes her way behind the distressed young man, taking the treat that now stuck out his pocket.

Putting it on the ground and ripping the plastic, she takes the caramel delicacy in her mouth and eats it in four bites.

'Looks like Luffy and Usopp firing that cannon ball was a blessing in disguise. Just like I am' she giggles in her head.

On cue, the two teenagers stood up and bowed in apology "We're very sorry!" They said in synch, turning pale as their apology got rejected.

"So dumb"

"Watch it!" Zoro tells the red head.

She ignores him and sits on her knees in front of the ill man. Nami grabs the eyelid of the man wearing a red helmet like hat and grabbed his tongue to inspect it.

She opens them both up which agitated Johnny to no end. To him, it looked like she was assaulting his friend with the way she stretched his eyelid up and tongue out. He grabbed Nami's forearm in protest and tells her to stop, spit going everywhere on her face from the angry questions coming out of his mouth.