Chapter 8

The two years the billionaire trained Harley to the point of despair. To the point her legs felt like jello? The best thing was the food offered to her. After 3 hours of combat with Grayson, 2 extra hours in the mans study, plus one extra hour of a workout, mornings of poached eggs and nights of different entrees was the best thing that could ever happen to Harley after surviving on microwaveable foods. There were times she offered to help in the kitchen so she could learn a few recipes. Each day was almost the same until tonight? Batman had a custom made masked outfit and cape for the blonde. "No cape." She shooed.

The older man sighed. "Come on? It's made for gliding not empowerment."

She sighed agreeing to place on the outfit. "I'm never wearing these bag ears again. Selena don't you dare take a picture." The blonde points as she placed her hair into to buns.

"To late. Besides my name is Catwoman now." She posed in her own outfit.

Harley scrunched her eyebrows. "You actually went with that?"

"Harley I promise it'll be fun." Grayson smiled casually running off.

"Fine, I'm only doing this once. There's no plausible way I'll do this vigilante thing again." She argued.

"You need to know what it feels like to punch a person in the face." Selena smirked.

"Let's go?" Batman let out trying to be serious.

"Who exactly are we going to catch?" Harley questioned.

The newest and worse villain known as the Joker. I can't find any information on the man?" The older man looked down in slight disappointment.

"Does he wear a mask?" The blonde questioned.

"No...his face is his mask." The man explained. "Permanently after falling into ace chemicals the acid burned through his skin, his brain had been effected badly. Every murder is simply a joke to him." He turned narrowing his eyes. "Even after entering the asylum he's been known to somehow drive every psychiatrist mad. I'm hoping you don't choose him as your subject. It would be horrible to lose someone such as you." He smiled.

"Look at that Harley? You made him smile." Selena pats the blonde as she nodded.
/

When the four had reached their destination there were several limp bodies surrounding a man with a sadistic grin. "Like my latest design bats!" He chuckled manically. His voice was grim yet when speaking it seemed like a frog was in his throat. "Oh ho! New friends? You should get your—. What the hell do you call your jet anyway?" The green haired man shifts is weight on his side in thought. "Thats besides the point? Use your bat abilities to fly up there and see the picture I made with these guys." He sure was talkative? Not very funny either in Harley's eyes. Though it made Harley question how the chemicals twisted his brain. That and what it was that made him murder all of these people. "Why's your bimbo staring at me Bats?"

"It's her psychiatric instinct." Selena snuck behind him kicking him to the ground. "Don't call her a bimbo either you drongo?" She glared kicking him in the face once more as he tried to reach for his gun.

Robin rushed over in agreement kicking the man as he began to laugh. Harley furrowed her eyebrows watching the scene. "Wait stop? Don't kill him, beating him won't help him become better, especially if he seems to like it." The blond explained.