Chapter 3

Harley laid on the couch patiently waiting for Jessica to get out of the shower. Something was bothering her but she couldn't put her finger on it. It was like she did something wrong. Suddenly she felt a sneeze. "Achoo!"

Jessica walked out of the bathroom.  "You know usually when you randomly sneeze it means someone's thinking about you." She smiled.

"Is that true?" Harley stood up grabbing her crutches to go into the bathroom.

"I don't actually know." Jessica sat down on the bed.

"Maybe it's true." Harley shrugged pushing herself in the bathroom.
/

It was a struggle to clean herself without her mother helping her out, but she accomplished it. She forgot to grab her pajamas. "Jessica!?"

"What?" Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Could you please bring my bag in here?"
Harley stood on her good foot and wrapped her towel around her body.

The door slightly creaked open and Jessica squeezed her arm and bag through the small crack.

"Thanks." Harley smiled.

"Harley?" Jessica wondered.

"Yes?" The blonde waited for the girl to leave the bathroom.

"You can have the bed if you'd like." She sighed seeing as she was actually struggling.

"It's okay. We'll only be here for a few days." She chuckled.

"No just do it okay." Jessica was about to walk out until Harley began to hiss only to sit on the top of the toilet to look at her thigh. A letter began to appear beside I it was an s. She smiled weakly thinking of peter but another letter appeared next to P into an a. Immediately her eyebrows shot up. "What? What's wrong?" Jessica worried feeling bad it was her own fault for the girls pain.

"The letter in front of the P...it's not an e?" She looked up shocked.

"What do you mean!" Jessica tilted her head.

"I thought my soulmate was Peter...but the e is an a instead?" Harley tried to pick herself up.

"Some people get theirs wrong if they search to early." Jessica shrugged.

"Maybe...we should head to the team dinner." Harley shook her head trying not to think on the letters.

"Are you serious...doesn't that mean I have to make your plate." Jessica groaned raising her hands up and throwing them down dramatically.

"Sorry." Harley chuckled picking herself up.

***

Selena found herself entering a new hotel for Pamela's botanical convention. They walked into their room spotting the two twin beds only to immediately leap on them. Selena quickly reacted by wincing when she felt her skin tingle. She quickly lifted up her shirt to reveal the W across B and r. Pamela stood up hesitantly walking toward to see what appeared under the raven haired girls belly button. "W?" She raised her eyebrow only to smirk right after.

"What?" Selena looked at her confused quickly covering her stomach with her t shirt.

"Those initials seem like Brain Walsh in my physics class." The redhead laughed only to fall out of the bed.

Selena glared at the laughing redhead since the boy she talked about was known as the guy who kept bottles of his own poop for experiments according to her. She crossed her arms "Multiple people could have these letters on their name. Sometimes the names are mistaken." She smiled coyly thinking of Pamela as Harley's possible soulmate.