Intro

On a usual night, you put a playlist with hot and sexual songs while thinking about Kuroo fucking the shit out of you. You thought about hot sexual scenes with him which made your pussy twitch a lot. You felt your heart and your breath getting faster and louder. You couldn't control yourself when it came to Kuroo soo you began touching yourself. You rubbed your lady part against your shorts and felt your pussy's heartbeat. You just got turned on even more by the fact that you were thinking about his hands touching your lady part. Your face turned red and you sweated a lot. You put one arm behind your head and the other one down next to yo 😼. You gently put one hand thru your panties and began playing with your clit. You pulled your hair a bit while arching your back a little. You talked dirty to yourself pretending as if it was Kuroo. You then began to fuck your wet pussy. You couldn't stop yourself, it just felt so godly. After 20 minutes, you orgasmed but you wanted more. Suddenly, your phone rang and you kinda got off the mood. You picked your phone up and coincidentally saw Kuroo's text.

My bitchass 🐓 head

Kuroo
Hey sup

Y/n
Nothing much, hbu

Kuroo
Chilling, I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out with me tomorrow after my practice.

Y/n
Yeah sure, but what for? Like there's nothing wrong right?

Kuroo
Ofc not, I just want to see your cute ass.

   You suddenly got butterflies in your stomach.

                                                                             Y/n
Ahhh ok lmao, I just asked in case if there was truly something. But I'm excited to see your stupid ass too.

Kuroo
Cya tomorrow babe;)

Y/n
Cya bitch:)

—————————————————————————

Sup guys! :) I hope y'all will enjoy my story and if y'all have any suggestions PLS lmk.
Ohh and yeahh sorry for my English is not that good😔🤟🏼