Car sex

⚠️WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️

Kuroo picked your hand and he seemed to walk faster. You were so excited but scared, you didn't understand what just happened, But you liked it. He peeked at you and turned his head back around. You two were close to the car. After a couple of minutes, you noticed his dick was hard. You wanted him even more now. Once you two arrived at the car, he opened the door for you then went on his side. He fastly put his seat belt on and said.

"To be honest, I can't wait anymore, do you want to do it here?" he said while looking at you

"Bruh no, you crazy? People can catch us here."

"You're right well I know a good place where we can go"

You just nodded and he tried to drive fastly. After a whole 30 minutes, he brought you to a hill where we could see the ocean. It was so beautiful. The fact that it was 6:15 pm made it look even more gorgeous because the sun was down a little. He parked and said:
"In the back, now."

You just listened to him and did as he said. When you two were in the back seat, he just picked you up and brought you on his lap. He then picked your face with one of his hands, brought you slowly to his lips and kissed you slowly with his tongue. You could feel his dick getting harder and harder and it was just too big. You got wet asf. Soon after, he took off your hoodie then your t-shirt. He said:

"Do you want to take off my clothes?"

Your heart was beating fast.

"Umm..." You said and he cut you off by saying " you don't need to be shy because I want you to do it. I want to be honest with you, I've had feelings for you for about a while now and right now, I just want to fuck the shit out of you."

You were in shock.

"Are you for real?"

"Why would I lie," he said "Can't you see I'm trying to make you mine?

You stayed silent and you didn't know what to say.

"Now, don't be shy around me, I can be your sex toy because I want to make you feel pleasure, like a lot." He said while putting his two hands on your ass.

You took off his t-shirt, but slowly because you were shy. He looked at you the whole time so it made you even more nervous. You put a hand on his torso while persuing your hands with your eyes and gently went down to feel his abs. He started moaning slowly with his deep voice. He rested his head back. He just got hornier. You hugged him and said.

"Thank God you feel the same way as me because I've been wanting you for so long now"

"Honestly, I'm glad you feel the same way as me because if you didn't, I would look like a total jerk right now lmao."

"You aren't, now make a mess of me please," you said while looking into his eyes. You were so shy, but so happy to finally say those words. It was your day. He started kissing your neck while looking into your eyes. You had so much pleasure so you moaned a bit. He started going down to your nipples and he sucked them while playing with your ass. Your heart was beating fast as well as your pussy. He was moaning too to put you even more in the mood. After several minutes, he took off the side of your panties so he could reach your kitty.

"Can I?" He asked while looking into your eyes.

You nodded so he began playing with your clit and said
"Damn, you're already so wet." He said while he looked at your pussy and he smirked. It made you even wetter. He slowly inserted one of his fingers as he looked into your eyes. You shacked and you made a big moan. You then put your two arms around his neck. You felt like you were about to cum it felt so fucking good you couldn't take it. After that, he inserted another finger and he went faster. You screamed, you had so much pleasure so he kissed you on the lips to make you even wetter.

"Scream my name baby," he said while looking into your eyes.

"Ku...Kuroo go faster. No..no actually. Put your dick already," You said while struggling to talk.

"Not yet babe, you gotta beg. Call me daddy." He said while pumping your insides in and out faster. You grabbed the back of his neck and started to scratch his back.

"Please, fuck the shit out of me daddy," You said while moaning.

"Good. Put it yourself." He whispered in your ears.

You then unzipped his pants, took off his dick and slowly put it in. You screamed because it was your first time doing it and also because his dick was huge. When you finally put it all in, you tried to move slowly. He put his head back while moaning and said:

"Fuc...Fuck! You feel so fucking good babe. It's so fucking tight." He struggled to say it with his deep voice. You then went a little faster and he tried to help you out by putting his hands around your hips so that you could move better. The pleasure was on top. The clapping sounds got louder and louder. After several minutes, he roughly put you down so he could fuck you on top. First, he put one finger inside your pussy and then he licked it slowly.
"You taste good ma." He said while he looked at you from the top. After that, he put his finger in your mouth so you could bite on it. He slowly inserted his dick in you and he looked into your eyes. He started to move faster and rougher while playing with your clit. You grabbed the arm that he put for you to bite on his finger. You put the two of your legs around his waist and you pushed it towards you.
"You like big daddy's cock don't you naughty girl?" He said out of breath.

"Ye...ye...yes so fucking much," You said while arching your back a bit. A few minutes later, he stopped fucking you and he said.
"Come outside in front of the car. Let's fuck there ma."

You were kinda shy to go outside so when you went outside he picked you up and brought you in the front of the car. He sat down and put you on top of him. He put his dick in you and you moved promptly. He started screaming and saying dirty things to you.
"Oh my god boy please don't scream too loud..." You said while struggling to talk.

"I'm sorry ma, but you feel so fucking good. I can't take it plus, there's no one here. If there was, I would scream louder to make them know, you're mine," he said while putting his two hands behind him on the car.

"Fuck, why are you so cute," you said while trying to catch your breath. He looked at you as if he was shy. You grabbed his hair, he kept moaning in your ears while grabbing your waist to move it up and down. The both of you were out of breath and came at the same time.

"Fuck, that felt so good. From now on, you're mine and I decide to fuck you wherever I want. Deal?" He said

"Sure, but the same way goes for you daddy."

"No problem," he said while smirking "I love to fuck you so it's perfect."

———————————————————————————

Ouf, this chapter was way too long, sorry guys. But, I hope y'all enjoyed and imma make it spicier no worries:) I honestly didn't like how this chapter turned out because I was tired as hell and I wrote it a bit like crap but I will make it better in the next chapters. If y'all have any suggestions, pls lmk.