Overthinking

It was the next day morning, you woke up to the alarm of your phone. You slowly got off your bed and sat on the edge of it. You just sat there for about 5 minutes because you were exhausted about last night. You just remembered that you were going to go out with Kuroo so you got off your bed quickly. You were just so excited to see him. You calmly went to your bathroom and sang with joy. You said to yourself 'Girl, today is yo day, you gotta wear something where you would look fuckable, he needs to have the same intentions as you.' You began smiling like a dumbass and washed your face off. Then, you brushed your teeth and combed your hair. You also put on a little bit of makeup just to look alive. After that, you headed out to your closet and attempted to look extra outstanding today. Honestly, you were always bad at deciding a fit very swiftly so, you texted your friend Kenma for help.

Gameboi

Y/n
Yo, I need your help.

Kenma
With your clothes again I presume?

Y/n
Damn, how did u know

Kenma
Ugh, you always ask me help with it.

Y/n
Lol, whatchu mean... Anyways, boi HELP its urgent

Kenma
Yeah sure, I always help you with it.

You sent a picture of your closet

Kenma
Girl, honestly, how tf do you want me to decide a fit with that many clothes...

Y/n
Oh, cmon! I don't even have that many clothes so whatchu talking about🤨

Kenma
You're such a complicated girl, you know that?

Y/n
Ugh fuck u you're useless😞

Kenma
Lmao sure, that's why you asked for my help.

Y/n
Yeah, fuck u X2

Kenma
Ahahahah I love you too bye <3

Y/n
Um, tf I still need help??
But I love u too hoe🙄
Ohh I think I found a fit, thanks for nothing! Talk to you later<3

Kenma
Talk to you later :) <3

You choose a sky blue pair of ripped jeans with a black hoodie and some af1 shoes. You looked at your phone and just noticed that you were already late. You weren't surprised about it, but you rapidly went downstairs to not be extra tardy than you already were. Your mom said to you
"Darling, aren't you going to take breakfast before leaving?"

"I'm sorry mom, but I'm already late so I can't take breakfast," You said while lending a quick kiss to one of her cheeks.

"Oh okay, but please be careful," you started speaking, but your mom cut you off. "OH and make sure to eat for lunchtime since you didn't have breakfast"

"Of course mom, I love you, but I gotta leave now!"

"Bye-bye now, see you after school," she smiled at you while doing dishes.

You fastly opened the front door and ran for your life.

🧸

A few hours have passed and you were in math class. You couldn't stop thinking about tonight. You started to overthink while gazing at the window. You just hated yourself when you began to think about sex scenes with him because you liked it so much. You knew that you were too afraid to tell him the truths about wanting to have rough s*x with him, to get dick down, to get slammed down while staring deeply into his elegant and sexy eyes. But, you acted so innocent while in reality, your mind was pure evil. You were a naughty bitch. Your panties were soaking wet. Suddenly, the bell rang and the class was over and you came back to reality.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter was too long I SWEAR TO YOU that the spicy moments are going to be hot asf. Like you would need milk, water and ice cream to chill out. Anyways, if you have any suggestions, please lmk. Have a good one and cya soon!