A massage

⚠️WARNING CONTAINS SOME SEXUAL PARTS⚠️

It was the end of your classes so you wanted to quickly get back home because your legs were too shaky. Because your legs were shaken, you texted Kuroo to ask him if he could bring you home with his car.

                          My dumbass 🐓 head

                                                                                 Y/n
Yo babe, do you have something important to do?

Kuroo
No, why?
Is something the matter baby??

                                                                              Y/n
No, ofc not, just my legs are shaky bc of a certain person so I was wondering if you could drive me home?
If you don't want too it's fine baby, but I still wanted to ask❤️

Kuroo
No ofc I want to, you dumbass ❤️
I'm coming to your class, I'm going to bring you to my car.

                                                                           Y/n
                                It's fine, I can walk to your car.

Kuroo
No, I'm bringing you, babe.
If you could walk to my car you wouldn't ask for a ride no?
I'm coming, stay where u are ma.

He was right, you really couldn't feel your legs. His dick was ✨magical✨ lmao. You waited at your desk for about 5 minutes until Kuroo arrived. He went hastily in front of you. Once he was in front of you, he picked you up gently and kissed your forehead.

"Babe, I'm kinda shy can you like put me down, it's fine I can get to your car alone," you said while looking around subtly for no one to recognize you.

"Babe, there's nothing to be shy about, you're mine soo everything is fine," he said while looking into your eyes and smiling.

"Pleaseee," you said in a low tone.

"Ugh ok fine babe," he said while deliberately putting you down.

You tried to walk, but your legs were shaken a lot. So, he picked you up again.

"Ahah don't say anything I'm going to bring you to the car."

After arriving at the car, he gently put you in your seat and then he went to his side. You were excited to get home because you were really tired. Before starting the car, he glared at you and said.

"Do you need or want anything? I can pick it up for you if you want," he said while putting a hand on your head while playing with your hair a bit.

"No, I'm fine babe. Just come home with me I would be really happy," you said while glaring back at him. He gave you a quick kiss on your lips.

"Okay babe, anything you want."

He started the car and drove off. He then put a hand on one of your thighs and massaged it. You felt horny again, you hated it honestly. Every time you saw Kuroo, you wanted him in every way even tho you were tired or not in the position to do so. You were always craving for him. Approximately 10 minutes later, you two arrived in front of your house. He tried to find a parking spot and you just laid in your seat looking from outside. You felt very comfortable. After finding a parking spot, he got out of his car and he picked you up and brought you to your house. He took your keys and opened the door for you. You felt even more comfortable in his muscular veiny arms and hands. You wanted to stay in his arms for hours and days. Following that, he brought you to your room and slowly put you on your bed.