Stop teasing me!

Kuroo called you to let you know he was near the park. You asked him where he was exactly and went in his way. You approached his car and opened the door. You turned at him and you saw a hot fit on him, he had grey Nike shorts, a red vest, a black Tanktop and sweats all over his body. You wanted him so bad, you loved it when a man wore clothing like that. Kuroo said to you

"What, what's wrong?" while smirking at you

"Oh no, nothings wrong, whatchu mean? Ahah" you suddenly got nervous... Did he notice that you were looking at him so intensively?

"Ahah, nothing, I feel like you want me."

Your heart dropped.

"Boyyy whatchu talking about... start driving."

"I was joking, but where do you want to go?"

'ouff I think I'm good,' you said to yourself.

"I don't know, you wanted to take me out so you decide."

"Hmm still, I want to go somewhere you want to go."

"Honestly, anywhere is cool with me."

"Bet, let's go shopping and then let's have a late-night drive, deal?

"Oh yeah sure, I would love that," you said while smiling.

He smiled back at you and said
"You know your gorgeous right? I love your smile so much"

'ohhh fuck oh fuck oh fuckkk, Please fuck me already,' you said to yourself

"Oh thank you, you have a nice smile too."

'What the fuck is going on with him today, I love it,' you said to yourself.

Y'all chatted about anything while driving off to the biggest mall. After 45 minutes, you two finally arrived at the destination. Kuroo parked his car he got out first and opened the door for you.

-

"So," Kuroo said, "where do you want to head out first?"

" It doesn't matter, just pick a place," you said while shyly smiling at him.

"No, I want you to pick."

"I just said that I don't mind the place we go to," You said while glaring at him as if you just said something so smart lmao.

"Bruh shut the fuck up and pick a place baby," Kuroo said while smirking and looking down at you.

You got butterflies in your stomach. The way he said it with his deep voice was just so different, it was like he just created a new word that sounded so sexy. Fuck.

"Okay... Well let's go to that mall over there, I heard there was a lot of good outfits in that shop"

"See? It wasn't that hard, was it? Now let's go."

"Ugh shut up boy."

The both of you were wandering towards the shop. You looked at him for a bit and saw his beautiful tall muscular body. He was just so fine. You wanted to get railed by him so badly. His walk was so sexy. He walked as if he was the only one alive. He was so confident it made him sexier. He had two of his hands in each one of his pockets and he smelled so good. You accidentally looked at his dick and saw a huge print. Your eyes went wild as well as your pussy. Kuroo caught you and licked his lips. He approached you and bend in one of your ears.

"The fuck were you looking at ma," he said talking slowly with his deep voice.

Your pussy was yet asf

"I... I .. it was an accident sorry." You said nervously

"Fuck ma, stop lying, I know exactly what you want"

You turned around to his face and he looked at your eyes then your lips. He began laughing while bending back a bit then came back to your face. He just stared at you up and down while smirking and said:

"Same, I want exactly what you want."

You felt like your pussy was about to explode.

"Wha..what do you mean?"

"Ha, fuck, you know exactly what I mean," While standing back up straight. He looked right in front of him with his two hands in each one of his pockets and smiling a bit.

At this point, you were ready to jump on him and fuck the shit out of his dick in public.

You two arrived at the mall and you went to the girl's section. Kuroo just followed you from behind. You looked thru the clothes and found a cute top. You showed Kuroo and said.

"How does this look on me" while putting it on you.

"It's cute," he said while peeking around the clothes and he found a cute bodycon white short dress he put that on you and said

"But this would look so sexy on you, it would show off your curves a lot," He said while admiring your body.

'Tf is wrong with him, why does he keep flustering me... I love it but my pussy can't take it anymore you thought.

You just looked at him and then turned your head around a bit looking at the floor and turned back at him and said.

"Thank you... but are you okay?"

"Of course, I guess I just want something I can't get. Well, I can if I want to but the thing that I want is too shy to show off the real side," He said while approaching his body against yours and looking up and down at you. You just walked back because you wanted to control your sexual side. He walked up to you till you hit the wall.

'Fuck I can't control myself anymore, I will go for it,' you said to yourself. You pick his tank top and bring him against you, he put his two hands above your head and you kissed him. At first, you kissed him fastly then slowly. The two of your breaths went louder. He moaned a little bit in your mouth and slowly began to put one of his hands on your butt. You didn't care at this point, you just wanted to get fucked by him. You wanted to be a total mess. He then put one of his hands on your neck which made you go closer to him and said

"In my car, now."

———————————————————————————

This chapter was way too long, fuck. I'm sorry guys. I don't know if it's just me, but when I write an essay or something, my English is good, but in Wattpad, I'm stressing out so my ideas and phrases come out like shit🤣. But anyway, in the next chapter, there is going to be some sexual content so be ready for it:).