Officially going out with Kuroo

You two went back in the car and just laid in the seats for about 15 minutes.

"That was amazing for real, we should do it more often." He said while facing you and laying his head on his seat with his legs wide open. You wanted more but you were so weak. You couldn't feel your legs nor your pussy anymore.

"It was, I loved it for my first time. I want more of it. I don't think I can ever get enough."

"Same, you feel amazing and you're so beautiful, baby." He said while putting one of his hands on one of your face cheeks. He rubbed your face with his thumb. You loved every affection you were receiving from him even the little ones.

"Well do you want to get going now?"

"Yes actually, I'm very tired so let's go aha."

"No problem baby, anything for you," he said while smiling at you. You two put the seatbelt on and he started driving. You glanced thru the window while he laid one hand on one of your thighs. He slowly rubbed his thumb in circles.

"Do you want to put a song? You can if you want too" he said

"Yeah sure."

You put on 'Say It by Tory Lanez.

The whole ride you two didn't really talk that much not because there was bad energy between you two, but simply because you two were tired. Within minutes, he pulled in front of your house.

"Ok, we have arrived. I will text you later."

"Ok, talk to you later." You said while opening the door. You then felt his hand grabbing your face and he gave you a slow kiss. It lasted for about 2 minutes. You stopped the kiss.

"Okay, I really gotta go now. Bye bitch." You said while biting your lips and opening the door kinda slowly.

"Bye babe." He said while smirking at you. He stayed there waiting for you to enter your house. When you did, he slowly drove off. You thought to yourself, fuck you wanted more. You were still thirsty. You wanted more of him. You slowly went in the direction of your stairs, but your mom stopped you. You turned your head around.

"So how was your day with Kuroo?" she said while drinking her cafe.

"It was good. Oh yeah, it was really good. We had lots of fun."

"Great! I really love him he's such a gentleman!" she said while smiling.

'Oh yeah he is, he just fucked the shit out of my brains so you're right..'You said to yourself.

"Yes, he is. He never treated me wrong so I really love him too!" You said while sitting down in front of her.

"You two should go out together. I wouldn't complain about it."

"Um, yeah sure mom. We will see what the future preserves us."

"Yes, well I'm going to leave you now because you look very tired dear."

"Yesss good night mom. " You said while getting off the chair and going up the stairs. You opened your room door and laid in your bed for a bit. You really couldn't feel anywhere in your body. A few minutes passed, you got off your bed slowly and went towards your bathroom. You tried to take off your clothes normally, but you were so weak so it took you about 5 minutes to take off all your clothes. You gradually went into your shower. You put the water into a hot and cold mixture, just as you liked. You washed yourself off and couldn't stop thinking about what happened tonight. You had flashbacks and it made you horny again. Following that, you had the urge to finger yourself but you didn't because of your condition right now. Once you finished taking your shower, you put on a short and a long t-shirt. Next, you put on some cream on your face and you brushed your teeth. You went to your room slowly while slipping your feet on the ground. You tried to draw out your hair with a towel in your hand. Afterwards, you laid on your bed and you looked on your phone to see Kuroo's text.

                       My dumbass 🐓 head

Kuroo
Hey babe

                                                                         Y/n
                                                                       Hey
Kuroo
I miss you already

                                                                    Y/n
                                                                Same 🥺

Kuroo
Today was perfect!
I want more of your pussy rn
I'm still hungry for your ass

                                                                      Y/n
   Fuck😩 stop it! I don't want to be in the mood rn
Bc, you're not with me. But, yes it was. It was just as I wanted.

Kuroo
I can come rn if you want ahah
No, but for real, you don't know what's coming, babe😏
You're going to deeply fall in love with me and my dick.

                                                                       Y/n
                                                      Chill ass pls Ahah.

Kuroo
No, but I've got a serious question to ask you

                                                                     Y/n
                                                            Yes dumbass?

Kuroo
Like are we officially together now?
Because tbh I don't just want to fuck with anybody,
I do when I want the person. Fun fact, you were my first time.

                                                                        Y/n
Yes, we are. The same way goes for me, It was my first time and it meant something very special to me. So, you better not leave my ass or I swear to god Ahah.

Kuroo
No, ofc I won't. You know I'm not like that. I'm very serious when it comes to things like this. I want to make you happy, you mean a lot to me. Pls, don't leave me. I'm being serious.

                                                                           Y/n
Ofc I won't, I love your dumbass way too much.
Well, tbh I'm very tired rn Soo see you tomorrow:)

Kuroo
Yeah, see you, tomorrow babe:)

——————————————————————————-
Well, this was a shitty chapter but, wait for the next one. I've got some pretty good ideas for you guys:) it's going to be HAWT HAWT. Hopefully... lmao. I will try to make it very hot. Like always, if y'all have any suggestions, pls lmk. Have a good day y'all!