Enemies to Lovers

Screaming. Punching. Blood. Fighting. That was all that was between them. The two had met during school, almost instantly having a rivalry with each other. They constantly fought, seemingly trying to prove they're better than the other. It always ended up with one or both of them being extremely hurt and bloodied in the end.
This was the relationship between Jotaro Kujo and Noriaki Kakyoin. They both undeniably hated each other's guts to no end. It got to the point where the principle of their school had ordered them to be in all separate classes, as they almost always broke out into fights during class.
Even when they walked in the halls they ended up yelling at each other. Though, the others around them were thankful they had the decency not to fight each other in the crowded halls.
Though, one day, for about three weeks, Kakyoin didn't come to school. The whole time, the environment felt different. There was no fighting, no yelling, and no blood. Jotaro was so relieved, he finally got to relax. However, it was all over when Kakyoin suddenly returned to school. The tension easily rose between the two. It wasn't long before the two managed to get into another screaming match in the halls.
"What are you staring at me for, bitch?" Jotaro asked , looking at Kakyoin.
"I could say the same for you." Kakyoin answered. Students who were there started to back up and run off at the sound of their voices.
"Shut up, dumbass!"
"Make me!" In a flash, a hand was around Kakyoin's neck and he was shoved against the lockers with a loud bang. Jotaro was now choking out Kakyoin, the redhead panting and gasping for breath. Jotaro took advantage of the situation and punched Kakyoin in the side of the head, the other side knocking into the locker hard.
"Shit- Stop!" Kakyoin yelled, trying to push Jotaro off of him. However, Jotaro continued to beat up the redhead ruthlessly. That was, until Kakyoin went limp beneath him. Jotaro halted. He could tell he was breathing still, but he was passed out. Oh fuck. What did he just do?
"Kakyoin?" No response. "Kakyoin?!" Oh no. Oh god, oh fuck. What did he do? Suddenly, there was a weak gasp for breath from the redhead. Kakyoin started coughing up blood, the red liquid spluttering from the boy's esophagus onto Jotaro's shirt and the floor.
"Jo... Jo...?" JoJo. That was his nickname. How did Kakyoin know that? It didn't matter now. Jotaro suddenly scooped Kakyoin up and ran. He didn't care about the looks he was getting. He didn't care about the teachers telling him off. He needed to get Kakyoin to the hospital. He didn't even know why he was caring so much so suddenly, but he didn't care about that right now. Kakyoin just needed to be safe and sound.

Jotaro paced around Kakyoin's hospital room. The doctors checked in on him and he was mostly fine. To Jotaro's relief, Kakyoin didn't have a concussion or anything too bad. All that was left to do was wait for Kakyoin to wake up. Suddenly, there was rustling from the sheets. Jotaro turned around to see Kakyoin waking up.
"K-Kakyoin!" Jotaro said, going over to the boy and examining him to make sure he was okay. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." Why was he suddenly caring so much?
"I- No, I'm sorry. I started the fighting and it lead to this. This is my fault." Kakyoin said, looking at Jotaro. Both of their expressions were genuine. Full of sorrow and regret. The two just stayed there, unmoving. It was quiet, until a small sob escaped Kakyoin. The redhead wiped his eyes and sniffled, then looked at Jotaro.
"I know this may be strange but, can we be friends? I want to put the fighting behind us." Kakyoin suggested.
"Yeah, actually. I would like that." Jotaro agreed, noticing that he was crying as well. The two boys sat in a comfortable silence, finally the tension between them fading away.

Weeks past. The students and teachers around them were staring to get concerned about how they suddenly became great friends. They occasionally were play fighting with some light teasing, but other than that there was nothing wrong.
Today, the two were eating lunch together. They were talking, a genuine good feeling between them. They were alone as well, as they were on the roof. Kakyoin finished his lunch rather quickly and was now drawing.
"Hey Kak, what are you drawing?" Jotaro asked.
"Mhm, nothing in particular." Kakyoin said. Jotaro nodded, then yawned.
"I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up when lunch is over." Jotaro said, then dozed off before Kakyoin could say anything. Though, Kakyoin took this opportunity to draw the sleeping teen. He's so pretty... It's unfair...
That was one of the reasons Kakyoin started to pick fights with Jotaro. He was jealous of the tall boy. It was really petty now that he's thinking about it, but Kakyoin didn't care back then. Now, he regretted it. He regretted all of the fighting and bickering.
"Mmm... I know you can't hear me, but you're a really cool guy, Jotaro. I was just jealous and started fighting you. The truth is... I really really like you, Jotaro." This was so stupid. Kakyoin basically just confessed to a blank and empty wall. Was he crying? He felt like it. Why was he even crying?
The redhead then hugged his knees and sighed, then glanced over at Jotaro, who was still sleeping. He shouldn't be so emotional after confessing to the sleeping boy. He couldn't even hear him-
"Kakyoin." Oh fuck.
"Oh! Jotaro, hi...?" Kakyoin smiled awkwardly.
"So, you were jealous of me? You liked me and didn't know what to do?"
"Uhh... Yeah..." There was an awkward silence between the two. Suddenly, Jotaro's hand wrapped around Kakyoin's. This caused both of them to blush.
"I... I like you too. Like, like like." Jotaro admitted.
"S-Since when?"
"I think when... During the field trip we had. You were so pretty to me."
"Wasn't that the hiking trip?"
"Y-Yeah! What about it?!" Jotaro pulled the bill of his hat over his face, embarrassed. Kakyoin just laughed sweetly.
"You're cute." Kakyoin admitted. Jotaro just blushed more, then awkwardly scooted over to hug Kakyoin. Suddenly, Jotaro gave Kakyoin a small kiss on the cheek. Kakyoin smiled, then held Jotaro close.
"I love you, Jotaro. I always have..."
"I love you too, Kakyoin. You're the most beautiful person in the world..."
There was no longer screaming, punching, blood, and fighting between them. Just young love.