Gentle (NSFW)

The two adults laid in bed, their hands clasped firmly together. They were kissing passionately, their noses occasionally bumping and or nudging into each other. Jotaro was the first to break from the kiss, coming up for air. This allowed Kakyoin to breathe as well.
This was the first time the two were deciding to be this intimate with each other. Sure, they have kissed and it had gotten pretty steamy, but what they were about to do easily outweighed the heated make-out sessions they had countless times before.
"Nori..." Jotaro was the fist to break the silence. "Before I start anything, we need some sort of safe word or something." Kakyoin nodded in agreement, thinking.
"We... We could use colors? Like, green means good to go, yellow means slow down, and red could mean completely stop." Kakyoin suggested.
"We need one for emergencies too... Maybe black for physical health emergency and white for mental health emergency?"
"Also grey for both." Kakyoin added. Jotaro nodded, taking mental note of the colors and their meaning for when they were in bed.
"So, what's your color, Nori?"
"Mm... Green. You?"
"Green as well." The two smiled, then Jotaro reached over to Kakyoin to pet his hair. It was so soft and pure white due to his albinism. Freshly washed from his morning shower and cut by the nearby hair salon only a week ago. As Jotaro was petting Kakyoin's hair, he took two fingers from his free hand, licked them, then started to slowly bring his fingers to Kakyoin's wet folds. He circled Kakyoin's entrance gently.
Kakyoin let out a small moan as Jotaro slowly and carefully pushed in. At first, Kakyoin was tight, then stared to loosen around the finger. Jotaro then leaned in to kiss Kakyoin reassuringly, adding another finger. There were now two fingers shoved inside Kakyoin's sex.
"Oh, yes~! Feels good- NGH!" Kakyoin moaned aloud when Jotaro used his free finger to lightly tease Kakyoin's clit. After about five minutes, the finger teasing Kakyoin's clit lightly was slowly added into Kakyoin's entrance.
"Nnn... Jotaro, so good..." Kakyoin moaned lowly. Jotaro then stopped with the third finger and took out the rest.
"I'm gonna... get a condom and some lube..." Jotaro said, then went to go get those items. Kakyoin waited patiently, getting into a more comfortable position as he waited for his husband.
Jotaro returned not even a minute later. Apparently, he had already slid the condom on his dick. Kakyoin then smiled devilishly as he spread his legs widely, revealing his wet sex to Jotaro.
"Like what you see?" Kakyoin teased. Jotaro just blushed, then got into bed and leaned over Kakyoin. They locked their lips together for a brief moment before Jotaro guided his dick over to Kakyoin's entrance.
"You ready, Nori?" Jotaro asked.
"Yes, I'm ready, Jotaro... Just, one more thing..." Kakyoin mumbled. He then reached out to grab Jotaro's free hand for comfort and some reassurance. It was their first time, after all. Jotaro couldn't help but smile. Kakyoin then nodded, Jotaro nodding back and lining up his hard dick with Kakyoin's entrance.
Swiftly, Jotaro wasted no time breaching the hole and making Kakyoin already start to moan with increasing pleasure. The hand that Kakyoin was using to grasp Jotaro's was tightening, and the man's face was contorting with the pleasure of being penetrated by a huge dick.
"Oh~! So good, Jotaro!! Please-!!" Kakyoin didn't know what he was begging for, but Jotaro somehow understood. In that moment, the onyx-haired man bottomed out and Kakyoin felt Jotaro's balls touch his wet and hot skin.
"Just tell me when you're ready, okay Nori?" Jotaro spoke out, voice slightly wavering with the need to quell his oncoming moans of pleasure. Kakyoin nodded, his eyes squeezed closed and not daring to open them.
After a few agonizing moments, Kakyoin signaled for Jotaro to start moving. Jotaro nodded, then started to move. It started slow, light and shallow thrusts to rile Kakyoin up.
"Jotaro, Jotaro... C'mon, ah~, give me more!! Please~!!" Kakyoin yelled, his speech manipulated with tiny moans.
"Nori, you're so beautiful..." Jotaro said as a small reassurance as he started pounding into his husband harder while still being cautious. This caused Kakyoin to moan loudly and hold the bedsheets tightly in clenched fists. The pace that was set was swiftly quickened, Jotaro pounding into Kakyoin hardly.
This caused both of them to start being more vocal, airy and throaty moans escaping both of them. The moment only grew more steamy as they both were coming to the brink of their releases.
"J-Jo-haa-taro~!! I'm so, ngh, cl-close!! Nhhaa~!" Kakyoin moaned, suddenly tightening around Jotaro's length and tensing up. Jotaro smiled, a small idea appearing in his mind. He then started rocking his hips, fucking Kakyoin through his orgasm.
This caused Kakyoin to start twitching and moaning uncontrollably. The overstimulation was just enough to drive him to the edge of pleasure and continue on. Though, Kakyoin was caught by surprise when his husband started fucking him harder than before, causing him to scream out in pleasure. He was basically being fucked into the bed at this point! It always amazes Kakyoin how Jotaro was so fucking strong.
"Nori... Gonna c-cum..." That was the only warning before Jotaro suddenly and fully bottomed out and released. Luckily for them, the condom was still there and protecting them from making a mess. Though, Jotaro cumming caused Kakyoin to cum yet again.
Once that was all over, Jotaro pulled out and took off the condom, tying it and tossing it in the trash can. He then flopped down next to his husband, who looked utterly and fully satisfied. The man was twitching slightly and already asleep. Jotaro laughed a bit, rolling over and holding his husband close and pulling the blankets over them.
Easy enough to say that Kakyoin got his brains absolutely fucked out.

Enjoy you horny fucks