Sweet Child

Jotaro was wandering through the lonesome streets. It was dark and raining outside, so Jotaro had his umbrella open and above his head. The street lamps illuminated the sidewalk and the lights from the twenty-four hour stores were on.
It was a peaceful night. No one to bother or harass him about schoolwork. Or just school in general. Though, it was quickly interrupted by a sound. Jotaro recognized the sound faintly, noticing it was getting louder as he walked. This meant he was getting closer to the source.
As he walked, he looked around. Eventually, he saw something. Or rather, someone. He had pure white hair and pale freckled skin. He had some shabby-looking clothes on with some large bags next to him. He was clearly crying, sniffling and sobbing.
Jotaro looked at him, hesitant to offer help. He wanted to, but he was nervous for some reason. Suddenly, the crying boy looked up and made eye contact with Jotaro. His red irises caught Jotaro by surprise, the boy then realized this stranger was albino. That explains it. The two stared at each other, not speaking or moving. That was, until Jotaro had decided to speak up.
"Uhm... Are you okay, sir?" Jotaro asked, kneeling down to the boy's height. When Jotaro had called him sir, something seemed to light up in his eyes. He smiled awkwardly.
"I... I don't really know... My p-parents kicked me out..." He said, sniffling a bit. Jotaro's eyes widened, but he wasn't going to pry about it.
"Oh... I'm Jotaro, by the way. I can take you to my house...? So you can have a place to stay?" Jotaro timidly offered. The boy sniffled, then considered it. He then nodded.
"I... I'm Noriaki Kakyoin..." He said. Jotaro nodded, making sure to remember the name. He then helped Kakyoin up, grabbing all three of his bags and giving the umbrella to the cold and wet boy. He didn't care if he got wet from the rain, he just needed to get Kakyoin to a safer area
Though, Jotaro felt Kakyoin walk closer to him and felt the rain beating down in his head and body magically disappear. He looked to his side to see Kakyoin holding the umbrella over himself and Jotaro. Jotaro nodded as a thanks, then started walking to his house, Kakyoin following close behind.

Once the two arrived, Jotaro let Kakyoin in the house. They both put down their things and took off their shoes. This gave Kakyoin the opportunity to look around. The place was big, but looked friendly and homely. It was warm, which Kakyoin thoroughly enjoyed.
"Jotaro, honey? Is that you?" It was the voice of a woman. Kakyoin most likely assumed it was Jotaro's mother. Soon, the woman entered and went to her son almost instantly. Kakyoin watched as she gave her son a big hug and a kiss. Jotaro was clearly unamused by this.
"Oh, Jotaro, who's your friend?!" She asked, rushing over to Kakyoin to inspect him.
"His name is Kakyoin. His... His parents kicked him out. I found him in the rain so I took him in." Jotaro explained.
"Oh~!! My son is so helpful!!" She cooed happily. "My name is Holly!! You can stay as long as you need!!" Holly exclaimed. Kakyoin nodded, still a bit timid. The three people just stood there in an awkward silence for a few moments.
"Umm, hey, Kakyoin," Jotaro said. "You can room with me."
"Oh... Sure!" Kakyoin smiled. Jotaro nodded, then started to lead Kakyoin to his room. As they walked, Kakyoin took notice to how huge Jotaro's house was. It even took a few good minutes before they arrived at the door to Jotaro's room.
It was dim and cozy-looking. It was clean and smelled like smoke and cinnamon. Kakyoin didn't know why, but the smell made his heat skip a beat and his belly fill with butterflies. Now that he thought about it, Jotaro faintly smelled like that too. He smiled slightly, feeling comfortable in his new environment.
"You can go in." Jotaro said, Kakyoin now just realizing he was basically standing in the doorway and blocking the entrance.
"Oh- sorry!!" Kakyoin quickly apologized, then walked into the room. Jotaro walked in behind him, carefully closing the door. He then took a seat on his fairly large bed.
"You can sit wherever you like." Jotaro offered, pulling down the brim of his hat.
"O-Okay..." Kakyoin nodded, choosing to sit on the fluffy carpet. This was when he noticed he was still soaking wet. Hesitantly, he got up and examined himself. To his relief, the tight bandages binding his chest to be flat couldn't be seen through his shirt.
"Hm? You okay, Kakyoin?" Jotaro asked.
"Oh!! I just wanted to know if you have a place I can dry off at?" Kakyoin smiled. Jotaro nodded, then signaled for Kakyoin to follow along. Before they left, Kakyoin snagged his bag full of clothes and slung it over his shoulder. After that, he speed-walked to Jotaro and followed him to the bathroom.
It was closer to Jotaro's room than Kakyoin had previously thought. It was larger than his old bathroom, and extremely clean. Kakyoin looked around, taking in the new scenery. It was still even as homely as the rest of the big home!
"Umm... You can take a shower... if you want to..." Jotaro shyly offered. Kakyoin nodded, then put down his duffle bag full of clothes and pulled out a towel. As he did this, Jotaro exited the room, leaving Kakyoin alone to his own devices. After a minute of just standing there, Kakyoin got the courage to strip naked and shower.
It took him a good few moments to unravel the bandages binding his chest and what he saw underneath was what he normally saw; bruises, scars, and his breasts. He was lucky he managed to get the proper hormone therapy thanks so a friend, but all the binders he managed to sneak in the house were gone the next day.
Kakyoin sighed, shoving the bandages into the duffle bag so no one would find them in the trash later. He then turned on the shower and got to washing himself off. Towards the end of his shower, he was starting to get sleepy. He was trying his best to not nod off as he was finishing washing up, but it was inevitable. Right as he finished rinsing his hair, he fell asleep standing up with the water beating down on his pale body.

It was an hour since Kakyoin went into the bathroom and started to clean himself. Jotaro was clearly worried, pacing a bit as he still heard the water running from his room. Jotaro just sighed, getting up from where he was sitting and going to check on the boy.
When he opened the bathroom door, a plume of thick and warm clouds from the hot water running hit him in the face. He coughed a bit, then waved the clouds away with his hand and entered the room. He cautiously approached the shower.
Jotaro barely saw the outline of Kakyoin through the curtains before he carefully pulled them open. To his surprise, Kakyoin had fallen asleep standing upright while the water hit him from the shower. Jotaro grunted, grabbing a towel and turning off the water so he could dry the boy.
However, he noticed something. He noticed all the scarring and bruising under Kakyoin's breasts. Jotaro didn't care that Kakyoin was most likely transgender, he just now cared that Kakyoin wasn't binding safely. He would probably talk to him about it when he wakes up, but for now he was drying him off with a warm and fluffy towel.
Jotaro assumed that Kakyoin must be a deep sleeper. While drying, Kakyoin's eyes were still closed. Jotaro had checked Kakyoin multiple times for a pulse due to him thinking he had died, but he was just still sleeping
Kakyoin had then been swaddled up in a fluffy blanket, then put on Jotaro's bed to rest. To Jotaro, he looked so peaceful. Suddenly, Kakyoin squirmed and wiggled a bit. Jotaro reacted by running his fingers through Kakyoin's beautiful and soft white hair to calm him down. To Jotaro's surprise, it had worked. Kakyoin stopped wiggling is discomfort and curled up instead. He still looked so peaceful.
Jotaro thought for a moment, thinking of what to do to pass the time. He wasn't necessarily tired as of now, so he decided to pick up a book. It was one he got for his birthday about marine biology. He shrugged, then started to read it aloud.
After about fifteen minutes, Jotaro fell asleep. Even though he was in the same bed as Kakyoin, they were a respectable distance apart and weren't moving. Though, the two were fine with each other's presence. However, both of them didn't expect their lives to intersect and they were okay with that.
They were okay with being together like this, and their relationship would only grow stronger by the day.