Working

There was one thing Jotaro was sure about with his boyfriend, and that was that he worked hard. Noriaki was always very determined to say the least. When Jotaro and Noriaki started dating, Noriaki alway made it a point to make sure he was a good boyfriend. Jotaro always assured the boy that he was a good boyfriend, but it only seemed to fuel him more.
On this particular day, Noriaki was helping Jotaro with moving in. The two were only just adults, with Jotaro being 19 and Noriaki being 18, and they had decided to get their own place to stay. The shorter man was always running around swiftly to try to put every box in the house. Noriaki was always bringing in the heavy boxes as well, and Jotaro could tell Noriaki was getting exhausted.
The pale man was breathing raggedly and getting red in the face. Sweat was basically pouring from him at this point. He was wheezing and stumbling like a drunken man after the best night of his life at a decent bar.
"Nori, take a break. Sit down or somethin." Jotaro said, patting his coughing boyfriend's back.
"No- I-I'm good-!!" Noriaki retorted, shakily giving Jotaro a thumbs up before going to get another box to move into the house. However, he was stoped right after by Jotaro. The brunet pulled him aside and held him close, resulting in Noriaki nuzzling his head in the crook of Jotaro's neck.
"You gotta take a break, honey. Doing all this work isn't good for you." Jotaro cooed.
"You're acting like my mom, 'm fine." Noriaki muttered tiredly, clearly not making any moves to attempt to escape from the comfort of Jotaro's grasp. Jotaro then rested his chin on top of Noriaki's head, tracing shapes into the man's back.
"When was the last time you properly slept, Nori?" Questioned Jotaro.
"Dunno... Comfortable here..." That was all the response Jotaro got before the body in his arms went limp and slow and steady breaths resounded from it. Soft snores escaped Noriaki as he slept, which was oddly comforting. Though, the boy just suddenly passing out surprised Jotaro a bit, but he didn't dwell over it.
Jotaro easily scooped up his boyfriend, holding him like a baby. Noriaki seemed to already be in a deep sleep, not bothered by being jostled around a bit. The brunet looked around for a place to safely set down Noriaki. His eyes scanned the area, spotting the couch the brought in earlier. Carefully, Jotaro set down Noriaki on the plush couch.
Once the man was set on the couch, Jotaro couldn't help but smile. Jotaro then gently swept the hair out of Noriaki's adorable face, leaning down to give his boyfriend a loving kiss on the forehead.
"Love you, Nori." Jotaro mumbled, giving another kiss to Noriaki's forehead before leaning back up to finish moving into their new house.

When the sleeping man awoke, he groggily rubbed the sleep from his tired eyes and sat up. He stretched, then slouched down almost instantly after. He looked around, seeing he was moved from where he had fallen asleep. He was on a comfortable bed, the room not well decorated yet.
His clothes had been changed, he was now wearing his pajama shirt and pants. As he looked around more, he caught a smell in his nose. It smelt good. Instinctively, Noriaki got up and got out of the bedroom, following the smell through the house.
When he reached the source of the smell, he was surprised. Jotaro was cooking in their new kitchen, clearly distracted with whatever he was cooking. Well, whatever it was, it smelt good to Noriaki. The man then lazily waddled over to his hulking boyfriend and tugged on his shirt tiredly.
"Mornin', Nori. I'm making breakfast if you want some." Jotaro said, turning to look at his smaller boyfriend.
"Yea... I want that." Noriaki mumbled, walking over to the kitchen table and sitting down. Jotaro smiled, then finished up making the food. He put it on two plates, serving one to Noriaki, and the other to himself after he sat down.
"Thank you," Noriaki mumbled, starting to eat. Jotaro always made the best food. "How long was I out for?" Noriaki said with a mouthful of food.
"All afternoon yesterday and all through the night. It's only 9 o' clock right now." Jotaro said.
"Damn... New record." Noriaki said, laughing at his own joke right after it was told. Jotaro followed suit, laughing as well. Once the small fit of laughter from the two lovers died down, they sat in a comfortable silence as they ate peacefully.
"JoJo... love you." Noriaki mumbled, leaning on his boyfriend's shoulder.
"Love you too, Nori~." Jotaro said back, kissing his boyfriend on his beautiful fluffy and white hair. The two sat in loving silence as the minuets ticked on, not a care in the world for danger. Just young love at its finest point.