Operation

Pacing. That's what Jotaro was doing. He was pacing. Pacing outside of his boyfriend's hospital room while he got surgery. He was getting top surgery, and the whole car ride here he was nervous. Kakyoin's mom and Jotaro's mom were in the waiting room, talking and chatting about their sons. Jotaro sighed, then took a seat on the cold and hard floor beside the white door.
Almost on instinct Star Platinum appeared. It sat by the door, looking at it hopefully. It was just waiting for someone to come out and tell them that Kakyoin is ready to be seen. The stand was clearly impatient, wiggling around and seemingly complaining. Star eventually gave up, laying face down on the dirty tile floor.
Jotaro watched Star's pathetic act and just stared at the big purple reflection of his soul awkwardly. It was throwing a tantrum like a child, except way more scaled down. Though, just incase, Jotaro willed Star away so the stand wouldn't cause any problems with other stand users. If there are any.
Suddenly, the door to Kakyoin's room opened. Two doctors emerged from behind the door. They looked around, and one of them spotted Jotaro.
"Jotaro Kujo?" He asked. Jotaro nodded. "Good, you can enter. Just be quiet." Jotaro nodded yet again, then got up and basically ran into the room. He looked around, taking in the scenery. It smelled like hand sanitizer, and Jotaro did not like that. Though, something else caught his eyes.
It was a bed. In the middle of the room and the head of it pushed flush against the wall. Next to it, there were some basic machines and an IV drip thing. Connected to the IV and the other machines was... Kakyoin. The boy was just waking up, bandages wrapped snugly around his chest. Once he woke up fully, he looked at Jotaro and smiled.
"Jotaro...!" Kakyoin mumbled, smiling at the sight of his boyfriend. Jotaro smiled as well, walking over to Kakyoin.
"How do you feel, Nori?" Jotaro asked.
"Uhm... I dunno, why are there bandages around my chest?"
"Cus you got surgery, silly. You don't have boobs anymore."
"I don't have... my tits?" Kakyoin looked up at Jotaro, who nodded.
"Yup, they're gone."
"OH MY GOD YES!!" Kakyoin basically yelled, already crying. He then started to sit up and try to hug Jotaro.
"Hey, hey! Dont move too much, you could hurt yourself." Jotaro said, gently pushing Kakyoin back down into the bed. He let out a small whine and tried to move, but was still held down gently by his boyfriend. Once Kakyoin calmed down, Jotaro gave him a kiss on the forehead and let go of him.
"I feel funny..."
"That's probably the anesthetics they gave you, Kakyoin." Kakyoin just giggled, wiggling around and smiling. Jotaro smiled as well, then turned around when he heard someone open the door. Both doctors were back, along with Kakyoin's mom and his own mom.
"Oh, my little boy!! Look at him!" Kakyoin's mom cooed, going over to her son and giving him a nice gentle hug and kiss.
"Moooom... I'm not little anymore..." Kakyoin complained. His mom just laughed and kissed him again, then ruffled his hair. It was white, as Kakyoin had albinism. Though, it was so beautiful in Jotaro's opinion. The doctors then took the opportunity to start explaining everything that going to happen for Kakyoin to have a speedy recovery.

A month past. Jotaro and Kakyoin were snuggled in bed and laying close. They both were just waking up from an afternoon nap. Jotaro was already awake for about ten minutes already, while Kakyoin was just waking up. The pale albino boy stretched, then buried his head into Jotaro's chest.
"Hey, Nori. You up?" Jotaro asked.
"Yeah... Tired..." Kakyoin mumbled, curling up and latching into Jotaro's arm like a leech. The red-eyed boy held it for comfort, his head leaning on Jotaro's shoulder. His cheek was easily smushed on Jotaro's shoulder, causing a small amount of drool to seep from the corner of his mouth. Jotaro smiled, letting the boy rest for a bit.
Kakyoin was doing surprisingly well after his top surgery. He made a speedy recovery, less time needed to recover then expected. Kakyoin's stand had helped out a lot, helping Kakyoin wash himself and get things he couldn't at the time. As Jotaro was reflecting on the past month, he felt something on his cheek. He looked over slightly to see Kakyoin nibbling on his cheek.
"Why are you eating my cheek?"
"I want your attention, dummy." Kakyoin then kissed Jotaro's nose and smiled.
"Well you now have my full attention, your highness." Jotaro teased. Kakyoin smiled at the off-hand comment, then giggled as Jotaro gave him a kiss on the nose as well. Kakyoin wiggled in happiness at the affection he was getting from his handsome lover.
"You're so handsome, JoJo. You know that?" Kakyoin said, causing Jotaro to blush.
"Y-You're handsome too, Nori..." Jotaro said, still embarrassed by the comment Kakyoin made. Kakyoin just giggled and smiled when Jotaro decided to hold him close. The two then sat in a comfortable silence. Suddenly, Kakyoin did a big yawn and another big stretch.
"Ooh, big stretchy!" Jotaro said instinctively, laughing a little while blushing. Kakyoin laughed as well, then sat up. Jotaro sat up as well, giving Kakyoin a kiss and getting up fully. Kakyoin followed after, both boys ready to continue the day after their afternoon nap.