well this is awkward

Tina,denali and rosé stay on the sofa talking as everyone else leaves. Rosé smirks at tina and before tina can question her rosé shouts " elliott,come sit with us". Elliott stops in her tracks, steps away from the door and she turns and comes over to the girls.

Tina gives rosé the I'll get you later look and rosé smiles at her. Elliott walks over to them looking clearly nervous. Tina taps the space beside her and says " elliott sit beside me". Elliott blushes but takes the seat beside tina. Rose smirks at denali and and she  smiles back. Tina seeing this puts her arm around elliott and she can see elloitt blushing. Rosé looks surprised even though she called Elliott over in the first place. Rosé is back to her playful self and says "so elliott, how was kissing tina". Elliott freezes for a second before saying ' it was good'. Rosé looks at tina and raises her eyebrows and Tina rolls her eyes at her.

Rosé taps denalis hand and moves her eyes to the door. Denali getting the hint stands up and says ' I'm going to go get a shower'. 'Same here' says rosé and she winks at tina as she walks out.

'Sorry about that' says tina as she removes her arm. 'I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable,I was winding up rosé'. Elliott looks at her and says 'dont worry about it I'm good'. Tina seeing elliott Is good pushes it a step further. 'The kiss was only good then' she says only slightly hurt. ' I can try it again if you want'. She was joking of course but elliott says 'I'm ok with that'. Tina was taken back but leaned in to kiss her anyway. Tina puts her hand on elliotts neck,pushing elliott further into the kiss. Elliotts hand is resting on Tina's knee and they look like a real couple.