im alone.

Tina cleans up the dishes after they are done their food. "Do you want to watch a movie with me" asks tina and Elliott nods her head knowing noone will notice she is gone. The girls are always in each others rooms even though they are not allowed. In reality if they all do it the producers cant kick them ALL out. They are all already there and with covid it was impossible to get a new cast. However elliott was always alone. Noone ever came into her room and she hears tina and kandy laughing through the wall and she feels even more alone.

Tina and elliott jump on the bed and Tian turns on the TV. They only have three channels on their TV because they are in the hotel. The movie 'golden girls' comes on and tina gets comfy. Elliott looks uncomfy and tina cant figure out why. "Are you ok elliott,you look uncomfortable". Elliott looks down and says "noone really comes into my room so I havn't talked to many people here so I'm not sure what to do".
Tina is shocked and feeling guilty. She had never personally went to elliotts room even though she thought elliott was really cute. She thought Utica maybe Joey went to see her but had never though she was alone.

"Its ok, your in my room so get comfy" says tina hoping to calm elliott down. Tina lays down on the bed and watches the show. Elliott slowly sinks into the bed and she is at the same level as tina now. Tina sees elliott very slowly shuffle closer to her body. She is moving very slowly and tina almost laughs at how awkward she looks. Knowing elliott wants to cuddle while they watch the TV (As friends of course) tina puts her arm around elliott and pulls her closer. Elliott rests her head on Tina's chest and tina plays with elliotts hair. Tina's heart melts into lava as she sees elliott lying on her chest. She looks so cute and like a big cuddly teddy bear. Tina wants to pick elliott up and kiss her gentally and cuddle her for hours on end but she cant. Elliott doesn't want tina or does she????