tina the ninja

Tina creeps down the dark hallway like a ninja. She is silent as she moves around the halls. She knocks on elliotts door and elliott emerges looking as awake as tina. She probably cant sleep either. Tina walks in and shuts the door."hey babe,I cant sleep" says tina and elliott nods as if to agree with tina. "I'm sorry about earlier, I shouldn't have got carried away like that" says tina. Elliott replies with "it's okay baby I liked it". "Really? I can do it again if you want" says tina as she leans in to kiss elliott. This time it is hard and hot instead of soft and gentle. Elliott takes Tina's hair and pulls it making tina move her head unwillingly. Tina moans at elliott taking control of his body. Tina is radiating heat (no pun intended) and he is so horny. He wants elliott to fuck him hard. "Fuck me hard,please baby" says tina and elliott says "anything you want babe". Tina pulls off her own shirt and then pulls of elliotts. Elliott pulls Tina's trousers down and lays her flat on the bed. Elliott slowly takes tina dick into her mouth. It barely fits but she manages and she likes it. She pulls away and tina moans wanting more. Tina tries to roll onto her stomach but elliott pushes her back onto her back. "I want to see your face when I make you cum" says elliott and tina nods not able to push out words. Tina pushes in and tina moans ELLIOTT. elliott speeds up knowing Tina can take it. Tina can but she is super horny and she is soo close. "Harder baby" says tina and elliott obeys. Tina is reaching her orgasm and her hips are rising as elliott fucks her hard. Tina cums over elliotts chest and elliott pulls out. Tina leans down and starts sucking elliotts hard dick. She is good at this and elliott responds with tiny moans. Tina holds elliotts knees down as she cums. Elliott falls down beside tina and tina licks her chest clean. Tina rolls onto her side and elliott hugs her from behind. Tina rolls elliott over and spoons her and elliott loves feeling so safe and happy. She loves tina holding her tight and whispering into her ear that she loves her.