that was scary

The morning comes and the queens are up early,ready to film. They all film and it is an improve challenge. Tina and elliott are teamed together. I mean what are the chances. They both feel confident and they get ready to go and perform. Everything is going well until tina gets horny. Ross is right there but she cant help herself. She messes around and comes closer to elliott. "I misses you" says tina still in character. Elliott takes off Tina's glasses and tina leans in to kiss elliott and they start making out. It gets passionate and Tina is flung back into reality and she plays it off by sitting on elliotts face. They walk off set and tina doesn't talk to elliott because that happened very suddenly and she doesn't want to make elliott awkward.

Elliott gets harsh critiques and tina feels awful as she hears the judges tear elliott down. Elliott ends up lip syncing and she wins. Tina feels very happy and smiles as elliott walks back. They get on the bus to go home or to the hotel which is their home for now. Tina sits beside and when rosé looks at her tina slides her arm around elliott. Elliott rests her head on Tina's shoulder and rosé looks shook. Tina looks away and whispers to elliott "are you tired babe". Elliott nods his head and closes his eyes. They pull up and they all climb out and head to their rooms. Tina goes to her room and tries to sleep. She cant drift off because she is thinking of elliott. She cant sleep or think of anything but elliott. She needs to do something about it.