tinelliott

Tina pulls back and looks at elliott. 'I'm sorry' says elliott and she looks at the floor. 'you have nothing to be sorry about' says tina as she pulls elliott into a hug. 'Are you okay to go to my room' says tina and elliott gentally nods her head. She wants to say no but she cant deny tina even if she doesn't admit it. Tina had such an energy about her and elliott is drawn to her. Tina helps elliott up and holds her hand. They walk up all the stairs and tina puts her arm around Elliotts waist keeping her close. Tina finally reaches her room and pushing the door open she steps inside. 'Welcome to my new home' says tina as she shuts the door. She turns on the light and sees elliott standing there in the middle of the room.

Tina pulls a chair from the kitchen counter and signals for elliott to sit down. 'I'm making food,what do you want?' Asks tina and elliott replies with 'I'm not that hungry'. 'Yeah,no I'll make you some pasta' says tina. She boils some water and puts the pasta in the water. She chops up some tomatoes and throws them in a pan. She adds a bit of mince and cooks it all. She plates it up and places a plate in front of Elliott and one beside her. She gets two forks and takes a seat beside elliott. 'Eat up Elliott, surely your hungry' says tina as she pushes the fork closer elliott . Elliott looks at tina with those big eyes and picks up the fork. She has finished her food in Less than 5 minutes and tina knew she was hungry.