shes good

Tina takes elliotts whole dick in her mouth at once. She starts sucking and bobbing her head up and down. Elliott starts moaning Tina's name and tina holds her waist making sure she cant move away. Elliotts knees start buckling under her and tina pushes her onto the bed. She keeps going even when elliotts breathing starts speeding up. She keeps going and elliott cums in her mouth. Tina lucks her clean and come up to kiss her neck.
"Do you want me to fuck you babe?" Asks tina and elliott simply nods her head. Tina tells elliott to get on the bed. Ellitt claims on the bed excitedly as Tina get fully undressed. Tina jumps on the bed and takes the lube out of the drawer beside her bed. She rubs some on her now hard dick and massages some into elliotts perfect ass. She pushes in the tip and elliott leans back taking Tina's whole dick. Tina starts pounding into elliott and elliott is moaning so loud. Tina puts her hand over elliotts mouth and whispers into her ear,"quiet baby". Elloitt nods and tina removes her hand. Tina is finding it hard to contain her moans. She starts moaning elliotts name and elliott is starting to cum. Tina pushes in harder making elliott finish all over the bed sheets. Elliott who is still coming down from her high starts pumping Tina's dick. Elliott is kissing Tina's neck as she is pumping her. Tina's head is leaning back and her mouth I'd open as she cums. Elliott licks her dick clean and flops down beside her. Tina flops down beside her and kisses her forehead. Elliott smiles at her and Tina tells her to go and get a shower.