i like her

Tina jumps awake and sees Elliott lying asleep beside her. She must have fallen asleep with the movie on. She gentally shakes elliotts shoulder in an attempt to wake her up. Elliott rolls over and opens her eyes. She looks so comfy and warm wrapped in the quilt. "Ohh, I finally got you up. Did you sleep well bab-elliott" says tina nearly calling elliott babe but stopping herself before she complety embarrasses herself.

Elliott picks up on what tina said and mumbled " babe, I like that". Tina blushes and elliott can tell she heard her. Tina looks straight into elliotts eyes looking for something,she wasnt sure what but she was searching. Elliott started back and they held eye contact for about 1 minute.  It was 12.07pm  but neither of them were tired. They had slept for hours and they needed something to do. 'I know' says tina 'let's play truth or dare'. She wanted to see how far she could go and truley wanted to see if elliott liked her. In truth Elliott loved tina but couldn't tell anyone because tina didnt like her back.

'Ok,I'll go first' says tina and she asks Elliott 'truth or dare?'. Elliott who wanted to play it safe picks truth. 'Out of this cast who would you fuck'. Elliott forgot how forward tina was but says ' definitely Denali or Rosé'. Obviously she wanted to say tina but that would be awkward so she didnt.

Tina chooses dare and elliott says ' I dare you to do a dance'. Tina knew that she wanted her to mess around for a laugh but this was Tina. She would push it as far as she could. She stands up and pulls her shorts up. She puts one of her legs on the bed beside elliott and moves closer. She leans down so she is barely on elliott knee and stars grinding down on her. Elliott who is enjoying this too much grabs Tina's hips and helps her glide backwards and forwards. Tina is surprised but keeps going. She whispers in elliotts ear as she plays with elliotts hair. She looks down and elliott leans up to kiss her. Taken by surprise tina pulls away and elliott thinks she has gone too far. She slides across the bed and runs into the bathroom,tina runs and bangs on the door but it is locked. She can hear elliott crying in the other room and her heart breaks.