"I HATE YOU" ♡

007

007.
CATRINA KONG

"you want me as much as i want you." slim said to me as we cuddled naked on the couch with blankets over us. no one had bothered us while we was fuckin' surprisingly.

"maybe i do, but i don't want nothin' serious." i said bluntly.

"i damn near made yo ass say i love you when i was fuckin' the shit out of you." he said. "stop it."

"i'm serious dipshit, it's summer." i replied. "a relationship is the last thing i want for myself right now."

"nigga— so you wanna keep doin what we doin without a title?" he asked me. i nodded my head slowly, and looked up at him for a response.

"shit fuck it, sounds good to me." he replied with a shrug.

"for real?" i asked him surprised.

"yea ma." he replied. "but i hope you know you stuck with me. ya pussy too good." he said, and pulled me on top of him.

"mm, you know you the only nigga to make me cum?" i asked him, and leaned in and kissed him.

"other 17 niggas couldn't huh?" his dickhead ass asked me, making me punch him in the arms.

"i hate you."

❤︎❤︎❤︎

 ꕥ INDICA MONROE ꕥ

INDICA MONROE

it was around one in the morning. ayanna, demonte, adelyn, and rico were all on the air mattresses on the floor watching big mouth on netflix. while deangelo and i were on my bed.

we knew cat and slim was out there fuckin' so we all stayed in the room til we knew they was done.

i wasn't talking to him. i was giving him the silent treatment for not telling me who the fuck he was on the phone with. yet, he still kept tryna talk to me, and wouldn't give up.