"DRUNK IN LOVE" ♡

014

014.
INDICA MONROE

we got back to the BNB from the fair all high as fuck, around two in the morning. before we got back, rico had stopped at the liquor store.

we walked into the house, and rico immediately opened up the patron bottle he had just bought.

"damn my nigga, you couldn't of waited?" cat asked, and furrowed her eyebrows.

"hell nah." he replied, and took a shot.

"alcoholic ass." slim mumbled, and laughed. "i'm taking my ass into the pool."

"i forgot we had one of those." ayanna said. "i'm bout to go change right now." she continued, and ran up the stairs.

"why don't the rest of y'all go in?" slim asked, and furrowed his brows.

"i mean it is two in the morning, and we all fried." cat said. "but i guess i'll go if you're goin."

"fuck it." i replied with a shrug. "i'll go in."

"if indica goin' in that mean deangelo dumbass is so, i'll go in." rico said, and shrugged.

"who said i was going in though?" deangelo asked and furrowed his brows.

"you're not?" i asked, and looked up at him. he sighed loudly, as he looked down at me and licked his lips.

"mannnnn— whatever." he replied.

"mannnn, bring them bottles to the back." slim said. "we bout to be up til seven in the morning."

ayanna came running down the stairs, and ran out the door to the backyard. we watched out the window as her ass jumped in.

"i swear she a crackhead." adelyn said, and laughed. "i love her though."

"tell me about it." demonte mumbled with a smirk on his face.

"come on y'all, let's go change." i said to cat and adelyn, and walked towards the stairs. they followed me and we walked upstairs.

"imma get my swimsuit, hold up." cat said, and walked into her room. adelyn did the same, and then they came and met me in my room.

"oh shit bitch, ya room mad nice!" cat exclaimed, looking around before shutting the door.

"i know right." i replied, as i began to strip from my clothes. i grabbed one of the bikini's i packed from my luggage, and put it on.