"HOME SWEET HOME" ♡

017

017.
DEANGELO KING

my eyes fluttered open, to reveal indica hovered over me. she had on a grey tank top, and black nike spandex. her hair was wet and curly, and she had on lashes and lip gloss.

"goodmorning baby." she said to me, and kissed my forehead.

"morning beloved." i said with a smirk. waking up to indica on top of me gotta be the best way to wake up son.

"you have to take your pills sir." she said, holding them up, and shook the bottle.

"what are you, my care taker?" i asked, and furrowed my eyebrows.

"whatever you want me to be." she replied with a cute lil' smile, and got off of me. "now sit up." she demanded.

i rolled my eyes, and slowly sat up, and stretched my arms out. she handed me a bottle of water, and my pills. i took them, and she watched me like a fuckin' hawk.

"did you swallow?" she asked.

"first of all pause." i said and snickered. "second of all, yes i did." i replied. "that reminds me, you gotta take that plan b."

"i fucking forgot about that!" she yelled, and slapped my arm. "and you mad fuckin' childish."

"how the fuck you forget you might be pregnant indica?" i asked, getting up and getting the plan B box from my suitcase. i noticed that there was a pink suitcase right next to mine.

"i got a million other things to worry about, it just wasn't in my head." she said as i handed the box to her. she ripped that shit open like her life depended on it, and pulled the pill out the box.

"gimme." she said, referring to the water. i handed it to her and she took the pill. she got up and walked towards her suitcase.

"so you bringing ya suitcase in my room now?" i asked with a smirk.

"i only did it so i could pack up all my shit, don't flatter yourself." she replied, knowing damn well her ass was lying.

"yeah aiii." i replied with a snicker. she began to strip from her clothes, and i couldn't help but watch.

"stop lookingg." she said while blushing at the same time.

"so you gone do that in front of me and e—

"yup." she replied with a smirk, and put on a nude brown bodysuit. she knew what she was doing. 😒