"FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE" ♡

008

008.
DEANGELO KING

it had been a week since i met indica's mother, and she had gotten distant as fuck. me? i wasn't trippin'. a nigga was tryna give her the space she need and shit. we had went to seein' eachother almost every damn day, to her barely responding to my texts.

i was getting my dick sucked from this thot from up the block. i think her name was teanna, talia— some shit like that.

suddenly she stopped. she tried to come up to kiss me, and i wasn't goin' out sad like that wtf...

"tamia, the fuck is you doin'?" i asked, and furrowed my eyebrows.

"it's teanna." she said, and rolled her eyes. "and i was gone give you some hickies."

damn, that was my first guess..

"chill on that." i replied simply. she shrugged, and went back down on me. she gave good throat, but honestly her older sister did way betta'.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

 ✿ INDICA MONROE ✿

INDICA MONROE

i was at work in the back of the salon, unboxing hair supplies. it had been about a week and some change since the last time i seen deangelo's face. maybe i was avoiding him, pushing him away, i don't know what it was.

i hated that i was doing this, but there was a part of me that couldn't help but ghost him.

ever since i met him, i haven't been myself. i even was taking time off work just to see him. i'd always take time off for work for the girls and shit, but for a nigga? never.

i don't know what it was that was making me do this. i didn't wanna admit that i liked him, because what the fuck i look like liking somebody?