"WHAT'S DONE IN THE DARK..." ♡

019

019.
RICO DOLCE

"adelyn, i swear i didn't mean for it to happ—

"i swear the first thing i'm fucking doing tomorrow is getting a fucking abortion!" she yelled at me with tears in her eyes. "this was the last fucking thing i was expecting from you! and with cat? this whole time i thought she fucking hated you!"

"adelyn, do not abort the kid cause of th—

"i don't want you to be the father of baby, i don't want shit to do with you anymore!" she yelled. "and cat? she's a dead woman. AND IM CALLING SLIM RIGHT THE FUCK NOW AND TELLING HIM!"

"i already did." i said with a shrug. "he don't give a fuck, they not even together anyway."

"wha— i'm fuckin' leaving, i don't even know why i'm still here anyway." she said, walking towards the front door. i grabbed her arm trying to stop her.

"adelyn wait, don't go." i said, and she pulled her arm away. she walked towards the door and opened it to be face to face with deangelo and samiyah.

"why are you crying?" samiyah asked her with a frown.

"cause men are assholes, don't ever date them." adelyn replied, and walked out.

"adelyn where are you going my nigga?!" i asked.

"to whoop cat's FUCKING ASS!" she screamed at the top of her lungs from down the hall.

"come on." deangelo said, and we ran down the hall to stop her.

adelyn rushed into the elevator, and tried to close the doors on us, but we got inside before she got the chance to.

"you not bout to do this." deangelo said, with samiyah on his hip.

"give me one good reason why i shouldn't." she replied. "the bitch was my whole friend fucking on my man!"

"it was an accid—

"shut the fuck up with that bullshit!" she yelled at me. "i'm bout to take my ass back to my place and choke her out in that fucking house!"

the elevator doors opened and she ran out quick as fuck.

"how the fuck she pregnant and run that fast?" deangelo asked, as we ran to the car so we could get to the house before she could.

"nigga— we found out a couple days ago." i replied looking at his dumbass crazy.

"whatever." deangelo dumbass replied brushing it off, as we climbed into the car. deangelo put samiyah in the back seat and buckled her up. i started up the car as he climbed in, and pulled off driving in the direction of adelyn's place.