↜₁

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭- 𝘚𝘡𝘈
───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

-

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪 𝘱𝘰𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘱, 𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭, 𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘚𝘢𝘺, 𝘞𝘩𝘺?"
-

-
MONDAY, 7:30 AM

✩  Blaring filled your ears as you slowly opened your eyes to stop where the sound was coming from. You turned your head to see your phones alarm going off.
"ugrhh." you groaned as your tapped your phone aggressively several times to stop the alarm. You rubbed your eyes as you got up. You already had your uniform layed out the night before because your mom told you, "let me iron your uniform so you won't have to do it in the morning."

You went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face and almost passed out doing it from exhaustion. "man i hate monday mornings." you said barely awake. You finished your routine and wondered what you were going to do with your hair. You had brown box braids, so you could do a lot with it.

You decided to wear it down with a side ponytail on the top. (Picture below)

  (Imagine this but brown

  (Imagine this but brown.)

You had just got your hair down two days before, so your braids were still neat. You went in the hallway and instantly smelled your favorite breakfast.
French toast and sausage!! (this is my fav lol) You ran down the stairs to see your mom sitting at the table drinking coffee and listening to the steve harvey morning show. (i swear i'm tired of hearing this show in the morning😭)

"good morning mommy!" you said to her as she looked over at you and said, "good morning, why you don't got your clothes on?" she asked. "i'm gonna put them on after i eat." you told her. "ok."

You enjoyed your breakfast and washed it down with some orange juice. You went straight back into your room to floss and and start putting your clothes on. You checked the time, 8:00. "ok, i'm making good time today." you smiled, usually because you're never early to school, never early to anything to be honest. (this is me fr 😭) You finished putting on your uniform and fixing your tie and your uniform fitted you good.

It was almost time for you to go and you were looking in the mirror to make sure you looked good. You were deciding whether or not to put some eyeliner on. "man, whatever f it, no one will notice anyways." you said as you applied some to the corner of your eyelids." Before you were about to leave your bathroom, you snapped a selfie putting a ✌🏾, sign. You posted it on your close friends story.