↜₄

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭- 𝘚𝘡𝘈
───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

-

" 𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘢 "
-

-

WEDNESDAY, 7:50 AM

You woke up feeling drowsy because you were busy taking your braids out last night. You had a head full of hair and you loved it.

You were so tired last night from taking your hair out so you didn't have time to wash it. You brushed out your natural 4c curls, twisted your hair and laid your edges, slaying the natural look. You've never worn your natural hair to school, so you hope you didn't get any weird stares.

-

To be honest, your felt like short hair fit you better, but you're still gonna rock your long hairstyles. You did your morning routine, put on your uniform and decided you weren't gonna wear any makeup today. "welp, all natural today it is." you thought. You checked your hair in the mirror one more time before locking the door, and getting in the car.

"i like your hair today, i told you you look better with your natural hair." your mom said. "yeah, thanks momma." you said.
You snapped a few selfies for the gram and posted a picture with the hashtag, "allnatural."

You got likes instantly and saw someone named "baddest.mina" comment heart eyes multiple times on your post. "wow, she in love with me" you giggled. You turned your phone off as you were pulling up to school. You hugged your mom goodbye, getting out of the car to go to school. You were walking down the walkway and notice you didn't see sage on the front bench, usually waiting for you.

You were gonna text her to see where she was, but you just let it slide. Today, since you weren't with sage, you looked kind of lonely. You walked with your head down and weren't watching anything but your feet. You bumped into someone's back and you jumped back, wondering who you bumped into.

"oi, who the f- you again." The blonde haired boy said as he glared at you and grabbed you by your collar, picking your feet up off the ground. You were scared, but weren't about to let this boy bully you.
"let me go." you said with a serious face warning him your about to get mad.

"or what?" he asked you, knowing he was pissing you off. "it doesn't matter, just let me go before i have to beat your ass." you said, rolling your eyes. "and how are you going to do that?" he said smirking.

You decided you wanted to show him what your quirk does. You looked around the school for anything electrical, but the only big things were the light poles. "grab him." you thought as the light pole above y'all suddenly started moving, and it grabbed him by the waist, pulling him in the air. "what the, let me down!" he said, genuinely scared. "or what." you said, not even asking him because you weren't stunning him.

"put me down before i blow you and this scrawny light pole up." he said glaring at you from in the air. "oh ok, i guess i can let you down but, can you fly?" you asked him knowing what you were about to do.
"what kinda question is that? of course i can fly." he said, trying to be proud but he wasn't gonna be in a minute anyways.

"oh well, bye then." you said waving.
He looked at you confusingly before knowing what you were about to do.
"wait- don't do it! don't throw m-" he said as you made the light pole throw him a good little distance as if he were a football.

Thankfully, bakugou landed in a tree not to far away from the school. "oh that bitch. when i see her, she's dead." He said evilly as he brushed the leaves off of him and used his explosions to fly back to school.
You weren't worried about him in any kind of way because you weren't scared of him, nor anybody. You opened the door to see sage sitting there, looking happy. You mean mugged at her as you went to your seat and focused on class.

Class was over and as soon as you were about to leave the classroom, sage grabbed your arm. "hey girl, why you ain't talk to me today?" she said looking worried. "i don't know, why weren't you outside waiting for me at school today?" you asked, snatching your arm back from her grip. "girl, it's not that big of a deal, i actually have a good excuse, promise." she said, signaling that it's secret and she'll tell you at lunch.

You and sage sat down at the table and she started explaining why she wasn't waiting for you at school this morning. "so, you know the todoroki guy right?" she asked. You nodded. "well, this morning while waiting for you, i saw him walking in so i decided to go up to him and say hello. he was actually being pretty friendly so i kept the conversation going. he told me we should train so i can help him with his fire!!" she said, squealing.

"oh, well go get your man then." you said rolling your eyes playfully, also you felt kinda dumb. You didn't think a quiet, stern, serious guy like todoroki would like a happy, energetic, goofy girl like sage.

-

END CHAPTER.
MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!💗

《《 gαя∂єиивαву 》》