↜₈

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭- 𝘚𝘡𝘈
───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

-

SATURDAY, 7:50 PM

"oh, hey Y/N you look good tonight." The voice said as you looked up to see the boy you met just about a week ago, sero.

"hey sero, nice to see you and thanks." You told him a his hands were still on your arms, holding you.

Izuku stared at you both as it felt like an eternity watching you two stare at each other like you're in love.

He didn't know why he felt so jealous, but he didn't want to seem like an asshole. He stared at you two for another second before deciding that he wasn't gonna put up with this.

He snatched you by your arm and lead you to the hallway, away from everyone else. "aye- don't snatch me like that." You said, as you stopped infront of him and held your arm, because it hurt. "sorry, look." You looked up at him as he looked down, blush tinted on his face.

"you don't know how jealous you make me."
He said, looking up at you with hunger in his eyes. "oh uh i-" You stuttered as your face felt hot. "shh. just shh." He whispered as he got closest to you and soon had you pinned against the wall.

"𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮?" You thought as you could feel his hot breath against your face. "do that in front of me again i don't know what i'll do." He whispered in your ear.

You didn't know what to say out of shock. "𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴?! 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘶 𝘨𝘰?" You thought. Breaking you out of your thoughts, izuku kissed you. You immediately kissed back as his tounge entered your mouth, colliding with your tounge.

TO BE CONTINUED....