↜₇

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭- 𝘚𝘡𝘈
───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊
-
"𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢 "
-
(chapter after this is gonna be spicyyyyyy 😏)

SATURDAY, 7:30 PM

❏ You were at home, just chilling and on the phone with sage and your other friends. "what y'all finna wear to the party?" Your friend, Kei asked y'all. "i'm wearing this cute red dress, with some white slides." Sage said.

"to be honest, i haven't decided yet, maybe something basic." You said. You weren't really tryna show out for anybody so you didn't feel the need to dress out. "well the party start at 8:00, so y'all go get ready and minas coming to pick us up." Kei said.

You all hung up the phone and you got up to find something to wear. You found this cute basic green dress, and decided to put it on.

the dress^^

the dress^^

the shoes ^^

the shoes ^^

-

Heels were annoying to wear, so you just got your pine green jordan's out and wore them with the dress. You got one of your black purses out of your closet and texted the gc with the girls to tell them that you're ready.

You went to your moms room and told her about the party, and how you would be back by 12- probably. You kissed her goodbye and locked the door as you saw mina and the girls in the car, waiting for you.

"mk, y/n. looking fine as usual." Mina said, as you got in the back seat and told everyone how they look good. "ok so, who y'all wanna bet gonna get laid first?" Sage said, out of the blue. "girl what??!" Everyone in the car said, laughing. "i think y/n. deku finna make his move tonight on you girl." Mina said, laughing. You felt your face get hot and smiles as you told her to shut up.

"if y'all do anything- i mean ANYTHING, you better tell us when y'all done. " Sage said as Kei and Mina nodded their heads in agreement. "well guess i'm not telling y'all nothing because we aren't doing nothing." You said rolling your eyes playfully.

You all danced to music while singing songs with each other and y'all finally pulled up the the party. Shindos house was pretty big and you already saw people outside smoking, drinking and a couple making out in the corner.

You all got out of the car and shindo walked over to you guys and greeted you. "well hello ladies! and hello sage." He said, smirking at the last part. "hey shindo, let me show my friends around then i'll get back to you okay?" She said, smiling. You all walked into the house to hear music blasting, and smoke filled the house as you coughed a little bit because it was strong.

"damn look at that blonde boy." Kei said as she pointed at bakugou. Bakugou was in the kitchen drinking something in a red cup and he looked mad. Kei whispered bye to you and mina as she went over to talk to him. Mina grabbed your arm suddenly, leading you over there to izuku. "go talk to him. bye!" Mina said as she ran off somewhere. You shook your head in disappointment as you strolled over there to see izuku talking to uraraka.

She saw you walking up to them, but she ignored it. You tapped izuku on the shoulder as he turned around and got instantly flushed at the sight of you and your short dress. "o-oh, um h-hi y/n! nice to see you!" He stumbled out as he rubbed his neck. "hey izuku, you look good today. and um, hey girl." You smiled at him and waved at uraraka. She waved back as she stayed silent.

"wanna go get something to drink?" You asked izuku, pointing to the drink table. "sure!" He said, standing up to follow you. You both slid through the crowds of people as you both went to the drink table. As you were walking, you bumped into someone. You dropped your phone and almost fell over but that person caught you. "oh, my bad." You said as you looked up to see.....
-

TO BE CONTINUED....