↜₅

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭- 𝘚𝘡𝘈
───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

-

" 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘦'𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘰𝘧, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘰𝘧. "
-

-

THURSDAY, 1:45 PM

☆ Today was a pretty boring day so far, classes were normal like usual, sage was always busy talking about todoroki or if he liked her or not. You were trying to practice your quirk because there was so much you could do with it, but you just didn't know how.

You still had your hair in curls as you didn't have the time to get it done because of school. It was 2:00 PM already, and you were walking in the hall by yourself, sage probably off with todoroki. It was free time so you didn't know what to do anyways.

You weren't looking up as you were just looking down at your feet. You didn't really care if you ran into somebody or not because today was just not your day. You were just still walking until you bumped into someone. Hard. You stumbled back and almost fell over. "damn, who the-" you thought and you looked up and saw the green haired boy, towering over you.

He came closer to you and was stuttering apologies as he picked your books up and gave them to you, blushing. "why are you so red?" you asked him. "n-nothing! i'm sick, that's all." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "oh, i hope you get better." you said, looking sincere. "damn, she's so cute...." he thought. He blushed more at the thought and wanted to say something so he said,

"do you still want to train this evening?"
"i thought you were sick." you said, looking confused. "i'm not really that sick! just a cough that's all, nothing serious." he said, looking nervously. You knew he was lying, but it was cute as he was trying to just make an excuse to train with you. "ok, sure. what time?" "just meet me after your class is over in the back of the school." izuku said, happily.

"mk, see you there. gotta get to class bye." You said waving as you turned around and walked to your hall. Izuku watched as your hips swayed and your skirt bounced side to side. He instantly covered his eyes with his hands as he scolded his self for looking down there again.

Little did he know, a blonde boy was watching from the sidelines. "so he's friends with that bitch, huh?" he said as he walked back to class.

Izuku entered the class with a slight blush on his face as he went to sit down. Denki came over to him and said, "hey dude, why you blushing? saw a cute girl?" Izuku looked over to him with wide eyes but thought "yeah, she's pretty cute." He shook his head no as he told him "no, it's just hot outside." "oh, ok. let me know if you see a cute girl!" denki said as he went back to his seat.

You were also in class thinking about izuku. But you knew how strong he was, so you knew you had to get stronger in combat and with your mind so you can at least be able to fight him off when you trained.

Class was over as you were getting your stuff, sage came up to you. "hey girl, can we go to the mall? i need some new clothes." She asked you. "sorry, not today, i'm finna train with somebody from class 1-A." You said. "who? it better not be todoroki." She said looking at you sternly. "girl don't worry, it's not. it's actually izuku." You told her.

"oh, the green haired nigga, okay well have fun then, and y'all only better train. nothing else." She said, pointing at you. "and who are you to be telling me that? girl gtfo." you said laughing.

You didn't know if you needed training clothes or not, so you just walked to the back of the school, with your bags. You didn't see anyone at first, so you just set your bag down and took your blazer off, as it was hot outside. You were rolling your sleeves until someone picked you up from behind and spun you in a circle. "AHHH, PUT ME DOWN YOU SICK MOTHE-" You we're about to punch whoever this was behind you, until you heard, "woah, it's okay, it's me Y/N."

You recognized that voice as he put you down. You punched him in his shoulder, hard.
"ow! what was that for?" he asked, rubbing his shoulder. You didn't even notice he had just a tank top on. His muscles were basically ripping out of the t-shirt he had on. "damn, this nigga is gonna rock my shit." you thought as you saw him smiling. "well are you ready to train?" he asked you. "i guess, just don't go to hard, i still need practice."

You both got into starting position as izuku was guiding you and showing you ways to stun and hit your opponents in certain ways. He told you you already had a strong punch, so you could fight back enemies easily. It was about 5:30 PM, you were both sweating and tired. To be honest, he looked sexy panting like that, but you wasn't finna say that. You had already texted your mom that you had something to do after school today, so you didn't have to worry about her.

"today was a good practice, wanna do some more tomorrow?" Izuku looked over to you, eyes widening as he saw you open your shirt, seeing your bra. He instantly blushed as he looked the other way. "huh? oh yeah, we can train tomorrow, and i'll bring some training clothes." You said laughing because he saw your bra. "well i'm about to head home, see you at school tomorrow, midoriya."

Before you walked off, you felt someone grab your hand, "w-wait. just call me izuku. okay?" He said, looking you in the eyes. You felt your face get hot as you said. "okay, sure." You smiled as he let go of your hand and you walked off to call your mom to tell her to pick you up. "damn, he needa stop looking at me like that before i get down on my knees." you thought as you shook your head.

You got home and took a shower and texted sage.

Y/N
girl i just got back from training with him
he so fine bruh

Sage:
girl y'all better not have did nothing... and you made me shop by myself but it's okay because i saw this fine boy 😝

Y/N
girl we didn't, and who you saw?? what he look like???

Sage
he got black hair, tall, and he don't go to U.A i think he said his name shin do? but he said i was cute and he said he's single😍 (shindo know damn well he got a gf.) so i got his number and we're talking now.

Y/N
i thought you liked todoroki but mkk get your man then and i'm about to get ready to go to bed so gn also wait for me at school tmr

-

It was 9:00 PM and you decided you wanted to do your hair. You knew how to do your own hair really good so you did a quick sew in with your hair. Brazilian body wave hair was your favorite and good thing you had some.

-^^this is how it came out

-
^^this is how it came out.

You felt confident with this hair, so you took some pictures on snapchat and and instagram. You were thinking about if you should do color next. Something about green hair seemed cute to you.

-

END CHAPTER
MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!💗

《《 gαя∂єиивαву 》》