↜₆

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭- 𝘚𝘡𝘈
───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

-

" 𝘉𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘰𝘧, 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 "

-

FRIDAY, 7:45 AM

(time skip: 3weeks, midoriya isn't really a coaward anymore so his confidence is up.)

You woke up to your alarm once again, patting your head because your head was itching. You went to your bathroom and did your morning routine. You didn't feel hungry this morning so you just did your hair and went to the kitchen to drink some orange juice.

You saw your mom standing by the coffee machine, listening to the radio. You went up behind her and hugged her. "girl what is it." she asked as she slowly hugged you back. "nothing momma, just feeling good this morning." you said as you let go of her, smiling.

You went back upstairs and put your uniform on, slipping your favorite grey and white jordans on. You checked yourself in your phone camera before spraying some perfume on, getting your bookbag and going outside to get in the car.

Since you were in such a good mood today, everything just looked so beautiful this morning. Nothing could ruin your mood today.

You pulled up to the school, kissing your mom goodbye and getting out. You were walking towards the gate, you saw sage on her phone so you went up towards her. You were speed walking and almost stumbled, so you looked down and saw your shoe untied, so you bent down to tie it.

While you were tying your shoe, you felt someone trip over your back, causing you to hit the ground, and the person who tripped also hit the ground and scraped their leg. "oh my God, im so sorry! im so clumsy, let me help you up." A pink girl said. "no no, it's okay but how in the hell did you trip over me?" You shrugged it off, laughing.

"girl i have no idea, i be on my phone too much, also your like, REALLY pretty. what's your name?" The pink girl asked you. "oh, i'm Y/N. whats yours?" You asked her. "i'm mina ashido, nice to meet you Y/N. we should totally hang out sometimes. can i have your number?" She asked you.

You thought this mina girl was really similar to sage herself, energetic, happy, fast to make friends with someone. You gave mina your number as she thanked you and hugged you. You didn't even notice sage coming up by you guys because you were too busy talking to mina. "hey Y/N, hey mina!" Sage said. You didn't know they knew each other. "hey girl!" Mina hugged sage and all of you interacted for a few minutes longer until mina checked the time on her phone.

"oh, mr.aizawas gonna kill me. i gotta get to class, see y'all later!" Mina waved you off as you waved back. "mr. aizawa? is she in class 1-A?" You asked sage. "yeah." Sage said. You and sage started walking back to class as she told you how her and mina met at a party. "actually, there's another party going on tomorrow that she told me about. wanna go?" Sage asked you. "um, i don't know. i'll see." You said as y'all walked in the classroom to your seats.

Class was over and it was time for lunch. You told sage you had to go to the bathroom so she went ahead and went to lunch. While you were walking to the bathroom, you saw the blonde headed boy once again. You rolled your eyes as you kept walking, about to walk past him, but he stopped you and pushed you up against the wall.

"boy, what the fuck? get off of me!" You struggled as he stayed up against you on the wall as he was only about 2-inches away from your face. You squinted in disgust as he was all up in your space. "so, you and the nerd go out, huh?" He asked you in a raspy deep voice.

"No, and why are you worried about that?" You asked him, smirking. "it doesn't matter, i'm surprised he even likes 
somebody like you." He said, chuckling.
"like me? what you mean somebody like me?" You asked.

"nothing, you just seem like the sassy and feisty type. surprised he can handle you."
He put his finger on your chin and made you look up at him. "to be honest, he probably doesn't like you anyways, since he's always flirting with that uraraka girl." He said. "he's flirting with who?! it better not be that brown haired girl." you thought.

"okay, i don't care who he's flirting with, he's still with me everyday so i could care less. also, get up off of me. i'm finna be late because of you and i gotta pee." You said, rolling your eyes. "oh well, i just wanted to tell you that i'm gonna be number 1, and i'm gonna beat all of your asses." He said.
"boy, like i could care less. go on to lunch. bye." You told him as you walked off in the bathroom.

Bakugou was trying to sabotage you and midoriya's relationship because the nerd shouldn't be able to find love before he can. He was gonna get between you two because he's just an asshole like that.

You flushed the toilet and was about to exit the stall until you heard footsteps enter the bathroom. You heard two girls talking. "well, uraraka-san, you should just try to make a move at the party tomorrow night." A girl said who sounded like she had.. something stuck in her throat?

"yeah, i guess. i really like him and i'm pretty sure he likes me back, since he always blushes around me and all." Uraraka said. You didn't know who she was talking about so you just decided to not be nosy today and exit the stall to wash your hands.

You walked out of the stall as the two girls looked at you. You looked back over to them, confusingly, trying to see why they were looking at you like that. One girl had dark green hair, almost similar to midoriyas. The other girl had short brown hair. They were both pretty cute girls and you were guessing that they were both in class 1-A because this was the first year bathroom.

"you didn't hear any of that, did you?" The brown haired girl asked you. "yea, i did but nothing to be embarrassed about. go and get your man girl!" You cheered her on as she smiled. You dried your hands and waved at them bye and left the bathroom.

She rolled her eyes. "that's the girl midoriya was training with the other day." Uraraka said, frowning.
"she's way prettier than me, Tsu! of course midoriya would like someone like her instead of me!" Uraraka said, covering her face because of embarrassment. "it's okay uraraka-san, just win midoriyas heart over before she does." Tsu suggested.

You went into the lunch room, got your lunch and went to sit down to your table until you glanced across the lunchroom, seeing midoriya staring dead at you.
You thought it was weird at first because he looked so serious, but you smiled at him and continued walking. Midoriya blushed, not even realizing he was staring at you.

Uraraka saw midoriya's reaction, getting angry at the fact he's staring and paying attention to you instead of her.

(y'all i'm not gonna make you and uraraka beef, she's too sweet for that but the girl can sure get jealous quick 💁🏾‍♀️)

You talked to your friends  at the table until you saw mina run up and greet you guys.
"hey guys, wanna go to a party tomorrow night?"
-

TO BE CONTINUED....
MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!💗

                《《 gαяєиивαву 》》