↜ ₁₀

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭- 𝘚𝘡𝘈
───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

SATURDAY, 10:30 PM

  He looked at you in astonishment as you just squirted on his dick. You didn't know you could do that either. Before you could say something Izuku said, "you don't know how long i been waiting to do that." He leaned up close to you and kissed you softly as he looked you in your eyes. His eyes were such a pretty shade of emerald green you were just staring.

You could see all types of emotion in his eyes, Possessiveness, Lust, maybe love? You still couldn't say anything as your area down there still felt numb. "cant say nothing now huh? let me help you." He said as he picked your panties up and slid them around your ankle. You pulled them up and scoffed as you looked at him.

"damn, you tryna make me fall in love with that dick ain't you?" You laughed and zipped back up your dress as he adjusted his pants. He laughed too and got serious real quick and stared at you. "but for real Y\N, don't play with me. i get jealous quick y'know. Don't wanna have to come handle you every time wanna play." He said sternly. "𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦." You thought.

"what if that's what i wanted you to do?" You said, smiling deviously. "then, i'll have to show you again why i'm not something to play with." He smiled back, caressing his hand across your cheek. "let's go back, if you can walk, that is." He said letting his ego take over him. "boy please, that dick didn't do me that ba-" you say as you tried to get off the bed but almost stumbled.

"um, my legs fell asleep. Been on the bed too long." You said as you tried to make your legs work. "sure, whatever you say. Next time it definitely won't be because they 'fell asleep'." He said grinning. "whatever! let's go back now."
You too walked out the door quietly closing it, and heard the loud music coming from the main room. You could definitely tell y'all did something because izukus hair was more fluffy and ruffled up than usual, and your lashes were a little crooked and your lip liner was smudged.

You walked into the main room to see everyone is kind of more calmed down and drunk but were still dancing. The atmosphere definitely gave everyone was high, and the room was illuminated with dark purple light. As you and izuku were walking over to the drink bowl, a hand soft hand grabbed izuku and he stopped to look behind him.

  It was ururaka, and her expression went from happy to confused real quick once she saw who he was following behind. You kept walking over to the drink bowl, not noticing izuku wasn't behind you anymore. "you need something, uraraka?" izuku asked as he saw her expression changed, but not really wanting to talk to her right now. "oh! um i was needed to talk to you about something but it's okay, we can talk about it later." She said as she let go of his hand and he smiled, walking over to your way. She looked at you from the distance with an annoyed expression.

  Meanwhile, a song by lil wayne was playing and everybody was either smoking, chilling or passed out from all the drinks. Bakugou was one of the main ones who weren't passed out yet because he could hold his liquor. He sat on the couch, on his phone while his bros sero, kirishima, denki, we're all surrounding him, either to high to function, or halfway passed out. Through the crowd, he spotted you and izuku walking out the dark hallway in the back together, clearly telling y'all just fucked. He scoffed and went back to doing whatever on his phone.

Mina was grinding up on this random boy from another class, clearly drunk, and the other girls in your class were all chilling at a table, talking and drinking.
You were at the counter by the kitchen, fixing your drink as izuku walked up behind you, caressing your sides a little. "not too much now." You smiled a little and fixed him a cup. You and him just shared mutual conversation as you didn't even think about the time and how your mom is black and don't even play that.

"alright izuku, i'm finna go see where my girls are, i'll see you at school." You waved him off as you went to go find mina and your other friends. He stared at you up and down, stopping at your ass and made himself blush again. He went to go find his friends as he waved you off also. You saw them all at a table talking about who knows what, and soon as they saw you walk up, they got excited, telling that you got that dick.

Mina was the first to say something loudly. "WHAT I TOLD YALL? WHAT I SAID MY GIRL DONE DID IT." She screamed as she ran up and hugged you. Your other friend kei said, "ouu girl, tell us all about it once we get in the car." You laughed as you asked them where your bestie was, sage. "oh don't worry about her, she staying here with her man tonight." kei said as her and mina laughed. You told your other classmates bye at the table as you and your friends walked out to go get in the car.

"okay, so was it good?" your friend kei asked before mina could even start up the car.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Vote and like if your enjoying this story because it only gets better! 💗