Chapter 7

Diggy
"If you would let me, I would like to make love to you." Eli whispered in my ear. Ive heard him say that before but this time it felt different, he was really serious this time. I looked up at him and our faces moved closer and our lips collided. "Now that's the Diggy I like to see." He exclaimed. "You are so beautiful." Eli stated.

"No im not." I said. "Why would you say that you're beautiful to me, every cut, every bruise, every scar, every flaw, and every curve is beautiful to me." Eli replied throughout kisses. We slowly moved our lips in sync, but once I feel Eli pull away I pouted and pulled his arm for him to come back.

"Come to bed." He said seductively. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "BRING YOUR ASS NOW!" Eli yelled. I turned to him and smiled. He motioned for me to come to him with his finger. I walked to him and straddled his waist and connected our lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Eli grabbed the back of my legs and flipped us so he was on top. He pulled away once again making me mad, I reached up and pulled him closer. Eli came back and attacked my lips. I pulled on his hair making him open his mouth letting our tongues fight for dominance.

As the kiss became more heated Eli moved down to my neck kissing on my collar bone and on my shoulders. The more he kissed me the more aggressive he got. Eli started sucking on my neck, he found his way to my sweet spot. I moaned at the feeling if his soft lips coming in contact with my neck.

"Yeah thats the spot." Eli whispered. He lifted my shirt and placed his mouth on my muscular chest. Sucking on my hard nipples and roaming his hands along my body.

Eli kisses down my body to the hem of my pants. He looks at me for confirmation, I nod my head and he works on unbuckling my belt and takes off my socks. Eli stares at my underwear and rubs his hands over my clothed hard member.

He then kisses and sucks at my inner thighs, biting down on my skin as I bite my bottom lip in anticipation. He sucks the tip of my dick through the fabric of my boxers, I jolt at the sensation.

Eli reaches for the waistband of my boxers and pulls them off with his teeth, making my hard dick slap against my stomach. He takes my shaft in his hand and licks my tip filled with precum. "Baby stop teasing." I moaned. "Ok." He chuckled.

Before I knew it his tongue was lapping at my balls, taking them in his mouth to suck on them. I gasp as my back arches off of the bed. I never knew that could feel so good.

Elis mouth comes from my balls to the base of my cock to the tip. He then jerks me and pushes my legs to open wider. He starts sucking again taking more of me in swirling his tongue, and bobbing his head sucking my dick. My mouth agape from the pleasure I groan and run my fingers through Elis long curly locks.

Eli started massaging my balls with his hand and I felt so satisfied. "ELI!!" I moaned loudly gripping to the sheets.

"Hmm?" He hummed against my dick trying to answer me. He sent a shock up my body. My back arches off the bed when I release my cum with out warning. "Baby."

"You taste good Diggy." He stated.

He pulls off of me and comes face to face with me. We kiss, and I melt at his touch. The way he wraps me in his muscular arms send me over the edge. I feel like jelly and I dont think I can move a muscle. I lay back on the bed with my eyes feeling heavy with a need for sleep.

"Oh no." Eli said. "I'm not done with you yet baby."

I start to protest until I feel his tounge on my hole. All that could come out of me was a deep long moan. I feel my dick start to get hard again, but Eli continues to tease the rim of my entrance. "Babe"