Chapter 20

Eli

I felt warmth off Diggy's body next to mine but he was shaking and I could hear his faint wimpers. He started stirring in his sleep like something was bothering him.

"No." He hollered out of breath.

He looked over at me and covered his face in embarrassment. "Another one?" I asked.

Another night another nightmare. "Come here, its alright." I told him.

Diggy's frowned his face and I pulled him towards me and he layed in my arms and fell back to sleep. I took the cover and wrapped us up and placed a kiss on his head.

***

I woke up to being blinded by the sun shining directly down on the small bed we slept on. I looked over and I saw that Diggy's side was empty. I got up and freshened up a lil and went around our room to see where Diggy was.

I couldn't find him and I walked down stairs and I heard hard and low grunts coming from outside. I walked behind the gate and I heard the grunts of Diggy's voice get louder.

I turned the corner and I saw a shirtless Diggy lifting weights wearing some sweats that sit low on him I could tell he wasnt wearing any underwear because his v-line was showing.

His body looked really good and his muscles were so defined I just wanted to taste him. I walked up as he turned around and I licked my lips as I pressed against him.

He bent down to put the weights down and I was able to see the way the pants hug around his hips and his round ass. I gave him a nice smack and he jumped in shock not knowing I was there.

"Babe, dont do that you scared me." He said in fear.

I wrapped my arms around his back and felt against his abs and his sweaty complexion made it so sexy.

"Did you need something?" He asked.

"I just wanted to make sure you were alright you know you kinda had a bad night last night." I replied.

"Im fine just have bad dreams sometimes." Diggy said.

"Well ok I just had to check cant leave my baby, you know its scary out here." I said.

"I know, I love you." Diggy responded.

"I love you more." I answered as we hugged.

"Oh I am so sorry I got all my sweat on you." Diggy spoke.

"Its fine, look a got a nice warm bubble bath waiting for you upstairs." I said.

"Well can u carry me Im kinda sore from my workout." Diggy says.

I swooped him up in my arms and carried him back to our room.

Once we got to the room Diggy walked to the bathroom and saw the candles and bubble bath I had prepared for him. I decided to sit and wait on him.