Chapter 46

ELI

I rush out of Jacobs house leaving my son with a kiss. I storm outside and I jump into my car. When I jump into the car one of Diggy's favorite songs that I couldn't stand came on. I found myself rapping the lyrics thinking about him. The image of him and his caramel skin flooded my mind. His short cut and his pretty brown orbs. His slightly pink and plump lips and straight smile. His slim built body that was just perfect. His abs, nice muscles, and his strong physic. His hefty thighs and butt. His pretty feet and toes. I was reminded of the way when I held his hand the way the veins in his arm and his hands would flex. When I would cuddle him the stretch marks that he has on his thighs, around his waist, and on his chest.

I thought about where this all could have went sour. I struggled and it hit me at Jacobs house. I had to look deeper and work harder if I was going to ever find my love again. I remembered how Diggy used to complain about his past and that's where my investigation starts. I gave a cold glare as I pulled in front of Diggy's old house where his opressor lived. I hoped out of the car and I straightened my clothes and i walked up the walk way to the house. I saw on his small porch decor it said the residency of Dwayne Edwards.

I knocked at the door and a man with a skimask on came to the door. "Whats yo business?" He asked me.

"I need to have a meeting with Mr. Edwards." I reply.

"Mr. Edwards dont see nobody." The familiar voice said.

"Well tell him I need to see him please." I said.

The man smacked his lips and went to the intercom and pressed a button and he spoke into it. "Hey boss theres this dude thats here I told him you dont wanna talk but he insistin on talkin to you." He said.

"I see him on camera let him in." I heard Dwayne's muffled voice say.

The dude let me in the house and then there was another figure standing behind the door. They walk me down two stories of the house to this dark hallway with very little light. I looked around me and I looked at my surroundings being aware. We approached a black door and two other men stood there and one opened the door and then called to the man I hated the most.

"Boss." One of then spoke.

The house was very nice and it looked very nice but it had a smell of alcohol and sigars. I looked at the ashtray full of blunts and cigars.

"Oh lookie here." He spoke with a evil grin. "Eric is it?"

"Its Eli." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, take a seat." He said.

I looked back at the four men at the door.

"Hes good boys you can go." He ordered and they left.

I just looked at him with a look of disgust and he smirked at me and blew the smoke of his blunt into the air. I watched his body language and I could tell he wasn't to fond of me being in his presence. But I couldn't take my eyes of the lady in the picture frame he had on his desk. I wondered if he did the same to her he did to Diggy and if thats why she's gone. I could tell his house was missing the touch of a woman.

"So whats your business being here?" He asked me.

"I came to get answers." I said.

"Well im not to good with questioning." He said.

"Well should be very full of knowledge about this particular topic." I replied.

"Then shoot what is it boy." He responds.

"Wheres my boyfriend?" I asked him.

He just started to giggle and he looked at me with a look of exaggeration "This what you came to me for?" He asked.