Chapter 9

Diggy

My eyes flutter open and I'm met with the light of the sun in my eyes I look down at the covers and see the shadow of the blinds on them. I turn and see Eli still sleeping peacefully, then I feel something up under me vibrate. I end up pulling Eli's phone out from under the covers. He got a text and it said "Watch out before I hit you were it hurts."

I was anxious about the text, but I just didnt think about it. "It might just be somebody trolling." I thought to myself.

I cleared the text from Eli's notifications and my attention was immediately caught by Eli's lockscreen. It was a picture of me that I had tooken on his phone a couple of days ago, I guess he found it.

Eli's lockscreen

The fact that he set me as his lockscreen really made my heart smile

The fact that he set me as his lockscreen really made my heart smile. I giggled at the feeling and placed Eli's phone on his side of the bed. I sat up on the bed flipping through channels on the TV. I guess he felt me moving, because Eli started stirring in his sleep placing his arm over my waist.

Eli layed his head on my stomach, I started running my fingers through his curls. He then layed his whole body on top of mine wrapping himself around me.

"Stop baby, you're cold." I whispered.

"And your warm so I want you to hold me." He said kissing on my bare chest. Eli moved away from me and walked to the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I watched as Eli took his blue loofah sponge and washed his body. Eli bent over and exposed his fat black naked ass.

I turned back to the mirror but I kept my eyes on Eli while he showered. I made my way back to the bed, and chose a movie to watch.

As soon as I got comfortable in the bed Eli's moisturized body appeared in front of me. He climed into the bed with his Calvin Klein boxers and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Eli, what are you doing." I questioned.

"I just want to spend some time with you and love on you." He answered.

"What do you mean, we always spend time with each other." I said.

"Yeah but lately I feel like I haven't been paying you the amount of attention that you deserve." Eli responded. "I just want you to take today for you to just relax and stop stressing, and I wanna let you know that Im always thinking about you."

"Well thank you for thinking of me." I said. "But I have to go Ive got stuff to do, Im sorry but I cant spend today with you."

I rolled him off of me and I saw the disappointment in his eyes. I walked to the closet and started pulling out an outfit.

"Diggy where do you have to go." Eli asked.

"I just have to go, Eli why cant I just go?" I asked.

"Beacuse I wanna spend time with you." Eli said.