Chapter 5| Red Eyes

I froze in place, it was a pro hero. That was literally Shota Aizawa, I stared at him for what felt like ages and he broke the glare to look back to UA. Aizawa walked into UA and the gates closed.

I still couldn't move, I felt like I was being drained. He was using his quirk on me? What the hell? As I started to snap out of it I went to walk again. "He looked familiar, not just because he's Shota Aizawa but..." I led on. Holy shit was he the guy in my dream not too long ago?

Black wavy hair.. maybe. It couldn't have been him, sometimes I feel so dumb. He's a pro hero just like you, you were bound to see him anyway. You live right by UA, idiot, I told myself.

I was back on my way to get something interesting because I knew I would be bored waiting. What am I even looking for? I need something to entertain me, maybe a book?

"The fuck? A book really?" I snarled at myself and chuckled, then raised and eyebrow.

Giz was fast asleep when I got back home, I wish I could sleep as much as him. I had come back with cat food and some fan fiction. The fan fiction was of me, I love my fans and it's always fun to read their fantasies.

"Ah, shit." I knocked over a stack of random objects on my desk as I slammed the plastic bag on the table. A gearboy had fallen to the ground. My parents gave it to me, "Oh, I haven't seen you in a while." I don't like my parents and I never did. Do I care that they are dead? No, not really. I don't think about them because it's a boring sob story that I see all the time on tv. The fact that I'm living it made me sick, I wish I didn't have parents so I wouldn't have to talk about it.

This gearboy just reminded me of them, that's why I hate the thought of gaming. I love my gearboy, when I was young that was the only thing that ever helped me. I wish I could have done more for the suffering.

They were murderers.

They would also torture me, making me watch as they made life living hell for their victims. No one should ever have to go through what they did, sometimes they would even bring in children to watch their parents. I couldn't do anything about it, I didn't know what to do about it. I felt terrible.

All in all they killed over 200 people in their small basement. This was in a span of years.

So I set fire to them while they were cleaning up some of their last victim.