Chapter 105 | Wanted And Deserved

A shiver crept up my spine as I remembered back to what he said last night. He wanted to use me as a ragdoll. I'm going crazy.

I looked at the dress and admired it for a bit, thinking about today.

Today was a teachers work day so students had it off. Perfect for a surprise birthday party.

Is this dress too attention reaping? Is it going to have everyone staring at me? I guess I'll have to find out.

I touched the dress's hem. I need to try this on, how did he even know which size to get?

I slipped out of my jogging pants and peeled off my tank top, deciding I'll just shower before anything.

I want to see him, I feel excited for what's to come. Even though this isn't a relationship I still feel some type of jittery and nervousness to things we are going to do. I'm not entirely sure on absolutely everything we are going to do, there isn't a pamphlet to let me know. Just that he wants to fuck me. I think that's enough for me, right now at-least, until I become a FULL hypocritical bitch.

I take a quick shower, calming and warm before I just sit down on my couch with only a towel. I'm too comfy in the towel and too lazy to change into clothes. I just need a moment to chill.

I turn on the TV and turn it down, not to watch it but just to hear murmurs of voices so there isn't silence. I slump on the couch and sigh.

There's a knock at the door.

I feel a pull at my stomach, anger that someone disturbed me at- I look at the time, 2 in the noon. Did I really sleep that long?

I stand up and throw on a quick robe and make my way to the door, tying it around me.

Another knock, right before I open the door.

Hiding my instant jittery and excited reaction to see him I stare Aizawa up and down.

"Party's today." He said leaning on the door frame with his wrist.

"I know." I answer, gripping the doorknob.

"Time changed." He said, pushing past me and walking farther into my apartment.

It's odd but I feel like him and I have always had this weird unawkwardness of just doing whatever around each other.

I refuse rolling my eyes and ask, "What time is it now?" I close the door.

He goes and sits on the couch, the part that wasn't wet. I walk over and sit down, thankful that the couch isn't cold. I always make sure that the temperature isn't cold, I hate the cold, I like feeling warm. Cold startles me and makes me unable to sleep or sit still.

He turns to me and spots my towel laying on the couch cushion between us. He drapes it over the back of the couch and then turns his attention back to me.

I can feel the water still running down my legs, arms and the sides of my face.

His eyes trail over all of those places. I didn't want to dry my hair just yet so that's still wet to, shoved to one side of my shoulder.

His eyes emit admiration as he drinks in my appearance. I cross my arms over my chest, hoping that it will give the robe a better chance of not opening. I cross my legs and the robe parts at my mid-thighs, opening right where they intertwine.

His eyes dart to my thighs and he keeps his gaze there, like he's already undressing me.

"Somewhere around the time of," He leads on, letting his stare travel up a little farther. "6-7."

I nod, "Perfect."

He lets his gaze travel back up to meet my eyes. "Have you tried on the dress?"

"No, not yet, I just got out of the shower." I answer.

"No shit." He breathes out, slumping into the comfortable couch. He eyes me.

"I'm still figuring out what shoes I'll wear." I say.

He stands up, "I'm picking." I stand up with him.

I trail behind him as he knows right where my heels are. He squats down gazing at them, I watch.

He picks out two pairs of black heels, one gold and black, one just plain black stilettos.

He turns around with the plain black ones like he's made his decision after at-least a few minutes.

"These." He said.

I plucked them out of the crooks of his fingers and looked at them approvingly. They were simple, but they did have cute laces that you tied up around your lower calf. They would look cute with the dress, making sure the attention was on the dress and not anything else.

I think I'll put my hair up for it too. I smiled, but turned away quickly so he wouldn't see it.