Chapter 39 | Nothing

Thoughts run and spin through my head as I go mad, it's almost as though these so called thoughts are dancing. They dance and dance, laughing at me. They aren't in union, as I'm constantly fighting myself on what I want and what to do. It hurts because I'm honestly so lost, I feel like I have nothing. I can't keep depending on Recovery Girl either, going to her for advice? I feel alone, there's nobody to talk to or turn to. All my highschool friends disappeared the moment I became a Pro Hero. It sucks but, hey, I'm a Pro Hero now. I'm in UA as a teacher, but there's just some obstacles I need to conquer first. I'll be fine.

In highschool, I was a maneater, but now, years without any type of physical contact, or sexual, leads to confusion. Confusion, leads to incapability to handle physical touch to a certain extent, and it is miserable. That's what's going on, I haven't had any male sexual interaction since highschool and I'm freezing up at just a pinch. I don't know how to contain myself, but years worth of loneliness is all piling out. It's getting harder and harder to keep it in every time he touches me but I have to. For me and for my dreams, I've wanted this for so long. I'm not pushing it aside for some manipulative douche. Or so it's said, I'll find out later.

For these few days that I've known Aizawa, I've been embarrassing myself. It's almost as if we're brother and sister. I have no idea anything about him, but this time has been so weird. I'm confused because I have no idea what's going on, but Aizawa leads me on and touches me like he's done it to millions of other women. He does it so easy, like I don't have feelings, or like he sees me as an easy target. Easy to manipulative, touch easy? This is driving me crazy, how could he even act as though pushing me around isn't hard, like he barely has to lift a finger? What a fucking player, and I'm just playing into his hand? Like some pawn? This is absolute madness and I've just been playing along, going crazy. I don't even know what to say, how to react. This isn't right, and this won't go on. I need to leave this fucking apartment.

I spun around, "Do you have crutches?" I asked.

Aizawa lifted a finger to a small nearby closet, without lifting his head. "Yeah, in there. If you can get to it."

I scoffed and looked around. What could I use to help me get over there? I need some type of witchy shit to fly me over, that would be cool. Something literal, maybe I could use a pot plant? I need something, because I know sure as hell Aizawa isn't gonna help me. Fine, pot plant it is.

The plant was a bit tall and looked sturdy enough. I scooted to the edge of the couch, the plant sat at the side end. I pulled my body up and brought it to the floor, making a thump noise. I quickly turned to see if Aizawa was watching, he was still searching the kitchen.

All I need to do is get those crutches, I can't escape while Aizawa is watching, but I can hide them. I can hide them under the bed and when he's gone to sleep at his friends house, I escape. Easy, sounds easy enough.

I used my hands to pull myself over to the plant. I grabbed the middle and tried my best to hoist myself up. I wobbled a bit but then I leaned on the plant and sighed. I took my other hand and balanced myself. I started to slowly scoot across the floor to the closet, which thankfully wasn't far. I turned to see Aizawa making something to eat, perfect. I arrived at the closet door and opened it, crutches leaned in a pair on the wall. I sighed with relief and reached one hand out to grab it. My body disagreed with the strain and slammed onto the ground.

I heard the sound of feet hitting the ground rapidly approaching.

"Shit." I said, my side was hurting, this injury made my condition no better.

Aizawa showed up behind me, blocking out the light. I couldn't see his face but he squatted down and grabbed my arm, wrapping it around his neck. He grabbed my side and left my feet to drag on the ground. With his foot he pushed the pot aside. My right arm was just dangling along with my legs as my slump body was being hoisted up by him. Thankfully he didn't princess carry me like before, that was awful.

"The fuck were you doing?" Aizawa asked staring into the closet then looking back to me.