☾ᴘʟᴀʏ sᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ☽✔︎

ᴘʟᴀʏ sᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

ᴘʟᴀʏ sᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ. ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
1.32

Annabelle leaned against the wall, taking a deep breath after her long and refreshening (also very much needed shower), she looked back at the mirror and bit her lip, tilting her head to the side. She had dyed her hair back to its original color, chestnut, finding the whole change of hair and personality childish.

With a sigh, Annabelle turned away and opened her closet, she didn't want to dress up for anything to dramatic so she pulled out a pair of black leggings and a large gray sweatshirt. She left her hair down then slipped on white sneakers and wakes out, on her way down the stairs while humming a tune.

When she made it down, she was met by the sight of Klaus and Caroline cuddled up, watching television. Elijah cooking while Katherine sat on a counter. Rebekah getting her nails painted by compelled females then she turned to see Kol and Stacey playing play station together making a look of confusion take over her features.

Shaking her head, Annabelle decided on her way to the kitchen making Katherine groan. "What are you cooking—" Annabelle paused, taking her words to thought before correcting herself "—actually, why are you cooking?"

"Katerina and I are making dinner, you seem to have overslept, Annabelle." Elijah answered nonchalantly, still not fully answering her question making her turn her body towards Katherine questionably.

"We're going to Paris for a small trip so he wants to have a dinner." Katherine explained and Annabelle opened her mouth with a sly smile. "A small couples trip. Just Elijah and I." She quickly added after noticing the look of excitement on Annabelles face.

"Oh." Annabelle paused, shrugging before smiling again. "Well, have a nice trip and if you need anything just let me know." She walks out the kitchen then turns to see what Caroline and Klaus are watching only to see titanic, she turns to see Klaus had an annoyed expression while Caroline had glossy eyes, she chuckled and turned away.

Annabelle was about to leave. "Wait— Belle!" Kol called out and she stopped in her steps, slowly turning to face him. "Join us, will you?" He smiled lightly and she looked to Stacey who is also waiting for her to join in.

"Yeah, come on, you'll like it." Stacey encouraged and Annabelle only grew more confused, out of the two, Stacey wasn't the most social. "It'll be just like old times."

Annabelles eyes flicker between Kol and Stacey with hesitance, Stacey held a pleading look while Kols eyes were hopeful. "Erm..." Annabelle had lost far too many family members too soon and she didn't know if it will soon be Stacey but she knew she would do whatever it takes to make sure her sister continues living and with the sire bond, it was more tempting. "Sure."